Cozee Home TSV 18/01/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Your shopping research is bloomin' excellent, shopperhlic! I thought I was good!

I really ought to try one of these cheaper Cozee equivalents again but I have found other brands a bit rubbish to be honest. They don't even feel as nice to the hand, never mind work out to be as good in use. However, as the Cozee guest presenter herself has said in the past, one day other manufacturers will catch up with the 'technology'. So it's only a matter of time till there is bedding out there as good as, or better than, Cozee Home but half the price (she didn't say that last bit, I did!).

TBH I've tried other brands from Lidl to Next to Dunelm, but I prefer CH. They don't bobble like others or slip off the bed. I also just checked the price for a teddy bear sheet (not the same, but an alternative I'd tried) and they're £20 for my bed. Not cheap!

I'd like to thank Tarketta for putting the number for the sheets set on - I find sheets wear out before the duvet covers as I toss and turn so much in bed. The sheets are large enough that I can rotate them to get a bit more wear out of them.

I have found that if I leave my legs stubbly (anywhere between smooth as glass and Chewbacca!), some of them will bobble - but these sheets are the early sets Q sold. I have a "mink" set on now and this set doesn't bobble - thankfully, as I'm recovering from the lurgy and my legs are in urgent need of a good shearing!

I must admit that I've been a fan from the start. They're easy to wash and dry but most importantly, they're the best thing I've found to handle night sweats. I've donated my lovely cotton bedding to charity as it would go cold and hard with all my sweating, tossing and turning. Plus they're warm when I get back to bed after a night-time loo trip, and seem to have miraculously dried in those few minutes if I've got up after a sweat.

Now, if only I could get a set WITHOUT pillowcases as I don't use those.

Latest posts

Back