Judith Williams Beauty TSV 19/01/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Judith Williams

Is there a Judith Williams TSV in the not too distant future? As I didn’t find anything to tempt me on the Decleor day I was looking at the JW range online.I have tried some products in the past and although didn’t dislike went on to try other ranges in the search for the ‘holy grail’.I was surprised how many products have good reviews with 5* & not just from 1 or2.Think I might give some of the newer ranges a try especially as they don’t break the bank.

Thanks I thought I had seen a TSV. Not sure I will be tempted by this one but will see what else is on offer.

What is the overall perfecting concentrate? Is it a serum?

And is the rose oil a night product like AD Skin Synergy (love that! need to get some more)?

I love the rose oil - as much as all the decleor oils and it's much cheaper. I've got terminally dry skin so I just whack it on morning, noon and night and it makes such a difference. I've not bought more because I've got loads of the decleor ones but I may well go for this if it's a decent price and easy pays. I do like JW products but wasn't too overwhelmed with those in the green bottles. So much for not buying any more beauty products eh?

CC

What is the overall perfecting concentrate? Is it a serum?

And is the rose oil a night product like AD Skin Synergy (love that! need to get some more)?

it says on the Q website

" The Life Long Beauty Overall Perfecting Concentrate from Judith Williams has been formulated to help reduce visible skins of ageing in your skin, such as fine lines, wrinkles and uneven texture, and offers a lightweight feel that works to absorb quickly. Give your skin a boost of hydration with anti-ageing benefits, courtesy of this Judith Williams skin serum. "

I might be tempted by this. I shall watch one of the shows first to hear a bit more.

Someone on QFB has posted that she ordered this yesterday...... have we seen it on the website yet? I don't understand!

Just under £40 plus postage. Hmmmm, JW TSVs used to be much better value than that. If there's no easy pays I may well pass. I'll watch the show first as these are products I will use but I have so much Liz Earle and Decleor that I'm not sure I really need more products.

CC

May be it was a closed FB group, e.g. Back to Beauty?

nope as if it goes live it goes live for everyone via the item number but ive known tons of people to just ring up with the item number ive posted & ordered it via an operator even if you have to keep ringing till you get one that does sell it you early as there is plenty that will even though they shouldnt

Judith Williams Life Long Beauty 5 Piece Lifting Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234002

Auto-Delivery Judith Williams Life Long Beauty 5 Piece Lifting Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235600

QVC Price £68.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £4.95

This five-piece collection from Judith Williams features a selection of products from her Life Long Beauty range including the Overall Perfecting Concentrate, plus bestselling Neck & Decollete Cream, Nourishing Rose Oil and more. All developed to help promote a more radiant, youthful and lifted appearance, treat your complexion to a comprehensive skincare routine with the help of this Judith Williams set.

Discover the range - ideal for tired, lacklustre skin, this range has been specially developed to suit the needs of mature complexions. It places focus on imparting your skin with rich moisture, as well as using extracts including shea butter and almond oil plus aromatic rose essence, taken from Rose Centifolia which is cultivated in Grasse, France for Judith Williams.

Your new skincare hero - the Overall Perfecting Concentrate is a targeted treatment developed to help reduce the look of visible signs of ageing, including fine lines, wrinkles and uneven texture. With a lightweight feel, it helps to hydrate while prepping your skin for moisturiser and make-up - the perfect product to easily slot into both your morning and evening regimes.

Stay stocked up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive this fabulous five-piece collection twice more every 90 days, at today's great price.

Contains:

1 x Life Long Beauty Neck & Décolleté Cream (100ml; full size) - formulated with superior soya complex with soya isoflavones and vegetable squalane from olive oil, this hero product works to counteract visible signs of premature aging in the neck and décolleté area, and helps make your skin look smooth, firm and revitalised
1 x Life Long Beauty Overall Perfecting Concentrate (100ml; full size) - a lightweight yet potent treatment developed to promote a more firm, radiant and even skin tone. Can be used both under and over make-up. Enriched with plant fibres and peptides
1 x Life Long Beauty Ultra Lift Day Cream (80ml; full size) - an intensive treatment specially developed to suit the needs of mature skin, and developed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other tell-tale signs of ageing. Enriched with rose extract
1 x Life Long Beauty Nourishing Rose Oil (30ml; full size) - this bestselling, luxurious oil is designed to counteract the signs of premature skin ageing and wake-up tired, dull complexions
1 x Life Long Beauty Eye Cream (15ml; full size) - a velvety cream developed to help hydrate your delicate eye area and soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Enriched with rose water and vitamin E

How to use:
Life Long Beauty Eye Cream:

Apply gently under your eyes, on the eyelids and orbital bones with your ring finger

Life Long Beauty Overall Perfecting Concentrate:

Apply to cleansed skin in the mornings and evenings

Life Long Beauty Nourishing Rose Oil:

Massage over your moisturiser to help lock in the hydration

Life Long Beauty Ultra Lift Day Cream:

Apply to your skin in light, upward motions after cleansing

Life Long Beauty Neck and Décolleté Cream:

Apply to your neck and décolleté area morning and night

I can't believe the day cream has no SPF as that is the number one way to help prevent ageing

Has anyone tried her Retinol range? Have just ordered the cleanser, day & night cream set of it. Has 20 5 star reviews so thought I'd give it a go. I don't generally use Judith Williams skin care. Very reasonably priced too.

No easy pays so I'm not going for it. On closer inspection, I've had the neck cream and the eye cream before and I didn't see any improvement in those areas. I do love the rose oil but I could buy that separately. They are nice products to use though so those that buy I hope you love your TSV.

CC

Has anyone tried her Retinol range? Have just ordered the cleanser, day & night cream set of it. Has 20 5 star reviews so thought I'd give it a go. I don't generally use Judith Williams skin care. Very reasonably priced too.

Do they state how much actual retinol is in the range? If its lower than 0.1 then useless. So 00.001 will do nothing.

Latest posts

Back