Judith Williams Beauty TSV 19/01/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nope as if it goes live it goes live for everyone via the item number but ive known tons of people to just ring up with the item number ive posted & ordered it via an operator even if you have to keep ringing till you get one that does sell it you early as there is plenty that will even though they shouldnt

Nothing surprises me—- but honestly who would be THAT desperate to get a TSV or anything come to that!

Has anyone tried her Retinol range? Have just ordered the cleanser, day & night cream set of it. Has 20 5 star reviews so thought I'd give it a go. I don't generally use Judith Williams skin care. Very reasonably priced too.

I to have ordered this set after looking at the many5* reviews & it has just been delivered.Hope I have not swayed by this but will report if as good as they say.On another noteI am not gullible as I had a spoof call from my ‘bank’, unnerving & plausible but wanting some details from me. I refused & rang the bank on the correct number & there was no record of any such transactions. Beware!

I ordered the Retinol set when it first aired and I'm impressed with the results. My skin is quite good and I usually use High Street brands because they suit my skin better than the more expensive brands like Elemis, Decleor and Garineau. The Retinol must be doing something because someone commented on how good my skin looked and so I ordered another set which arrived this morning.

I suppose it won't suit everyone but I can also endorse the reviews it's had. And it doesn't break the bank.

I bought the Elizabeth Grant Pick Of The Day from Ideal World, it was their new Retinol range £30 (3x£10) £2.99 p&p (day, night and eye cream) and yes I must agree with you about Retinol, it's left my skin the best it's ever been, so hydrated, soft and smooth. I'm glad I bought two sets although, the day and night cream are a 100ml each and the eye cream 50ml so theyll last a while. I will keep this stocked because my skin must love Retinol, I won't be using anything else now other than the EG Retinologist range. :mysmilie_3:

Has anyone used the rose oil as a night oil? I was hoping it might be an AD Skin Synergy substitute....

My TSV has just arrived! Just started on the Retinol set so it will be in the queue for testing.That is my Q spending for some time now.We much all look like 10 year olds with all this skincare each one better than the last, now. It’s Gatineau!

Does it actually say how much retinol is in the products? How far down the ingredient list does it appear? I am being nosey as nowhere online can you find the ingredient list for Judith Williams' products.

Does it actually say how much retinol is in the products? How far down the ingredient list does it appear? I am being nosey as nowhere online can you find the ingredient list for Judith Williams' products.
Well, at least here in Germany, in her retinol range there is "no retinol inside" if you look at the inci list.

It mentions Retinol Palmitate No. 16 in a list of 23 ingredients.I would write them all out but it would probably take me until tomorrow morning!

Latest posts

Back