Mally Beauty TSV 21/01/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fumin we are not getting Frozen. I don't care if Q have clearly stated on number of times we are not getting that set EVER I am still Fumin:mysmilie_10:

Mally Reach for the Sky 7 Piece Make-up Collection
Item Number: 234772
QVC Price £52.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.98
P&P £3.95

This seven-piece Reach for the Sky collection is hand-picked by Mally herself and features top picks like the Flawless Finish Transforming Effect Foundation and two of the popular Evercolor Shadow Stick Extras, as well as an eyeliner, mascara, brow pencil and foundation brush. Achieve a flawless complexion and perfect eye look with this comprehensive cosmetics collection.

Build your base - included in your collection is the Flawless Finish Transforming Effect Foundation, featuring an innovative formula that liquefies upon contact with your choice of applicator, then melts onto the skin. The compact also features a fine mesh cover to release the ideal amount of product for the most natural-looking, thin, yet full-coverage layer.

Shimmer and shine - for a glittering eye, try the Evercolor Shadow Stick Extras in the gorgeous shades Shimmering Mauve and Goldstone. They can be worn separately or layered together for a fabulously on-trend metallic finish.

One shade for all - Mally’s Pro Perfect Universal Precision Brow Pencil is an all-in-one professional tool for creating the most natural-looking brows. This universal shade creates a multi-tonal effect; simply increase the pressure when applying for different depths of colour!

Contains:

1 x Flawless Finish Transforming Effect Foundation (12g) - in a choice of Fair, Light, Medium, Tan or Rich; a full-coverage foundation that melts onto the skin and feels like you’re wearing nothing at all
1 x Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra (1.6g) in Shimmering Mauve - this eye-catching shade blends beautifully and is perfect for adding a metallic pop to your look
1 x Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra (1.6g) in Goldstone - delivers smudge-resistant, budge-resistant colour
1 x Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner (1.2g) - these perfect pencils glide on easily and last all day for a budge-proof, eye-defining finish
1 x Lift & Curl Mascara (9g) - an inky black formula that encourages curve formation, plus a specially designed brush with tightly aligned bristles to grab and lift every lash. Blended with coconut oil and biotin
1 x Universal Precision Brow Pencil (0.3g) - a long-wear eyebrow pencil with a triangle-shaped lead, designed for precision application
1 x foundation brush

How to apply:
Flawless Finish Transforming Effect Foundation:

Apply across your forehead, nose, cheeks and chin using a foundation brush for an instant airbrushed finish or use the compact sponge for on-the-go touch-ups

Evercolor Shadow Stick Extras:

Apply all over your lid, from lash line to crease and blend

Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner:

Start at the outside of the eye and work your line in towards the corner of the eye
Stay as close to the eyelash base as possible
Smudge within 30 seconds to achieve a sultry look

Lift & Curl Mascara:

Beginning at the base of your lashes, apply outwards and upwards towards your lash tips, wriggling the wand slightly to help separate and coat lashes
Apply additional coats as desired to build impact

Universal Precision Brow Pencil:

Take the spoolie end and brush your brows upwards so they are all in place
Then, using short upwards strokes, brush the product through your brows
Using short strokes, fill in any sparse areas or missing hairs
Vary the pressure to create the perfect shade for you

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234772

I've been waiting for her neutralising primer to come back in stock... as soon as it was added, I bought four of them.

I am so sick of things being out of stock and then having to bulk buy in panic just in case they run out again. Trouble is, all of us bulk buying means that stocks run out more quickly. Why can't they get a handle on managing production to keep things on the shelves?

I'm not a Mally buyer but beware, it looks like they've got fair and light the wrong way round on the website, at least it looks like because the fair is darker than the light. Now, these constant mistakes could be excused if QVC was just starting out, but they're a multi, multi million pound profit organisation who have the money to get the best web designers and after almost 25 years old, sholuldnt be making these sort mistakes.

Latest posts

Back