Is creepy crawley an ordinary presenter now? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Susie Wusie View Post
    He was on this morning with the leg machine at a wonderful sale price which was the same price it's been since they first started selling it!!!! but he seems to be demonstrating everything lately where as before he was supposed to be a brand ambassador or expert or so he was introduced, cannot get out of my mind when he was selling crystal vases and bowls and he had white linen gloves on and was picking them up so delicately and they were only about 20 each, really creepy. Eurgh yuk.
    The white gloves made me laugh so much.As if they were handling priceless museum pieces.The other thing that I find hilarious is the 'sophisticated' piano music in the background during the watch shows.
    Likes Wirral70 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Petespants View Post
    [ QUOTE mr tom;913189]I think the companies they represent pay them for putting their products on tv... this is possibly the bulk of their income. Especially the watch shows etc, as they cannot sell many of those watches... but they are on a lot.

These wonderful watches are on a lot because they are best sellers.Pete tells us the collectors buy them all up so we need to hurry up and 'Just Buyyyyyyyyy'.(on Flexipay 1st of 3 payments-when he remembers that essential bit of info') I have never managed to get one.So sad!!!!![/QUOTE]

I suspect if you phoned their call centre they would be shocked that a real human wants to buy one.

Likes Muttley , Wirral70 liked this post