Marble Fashion TSV 23/01/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marble 100% Cotton V Neck Sweater with 3/4 Batwing Sleeve & Button Detail
Item Number: 169470
QVC Price £46.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P: £4.95

Currently only available at QVC UK, this cotton jumper features 3/4 length batwing sleeves and diagonal button detailing. A lightweight yet cosy extra layer that's perfect for transitioning between seasons; this Marble piece will work wonderfully for colder months, you can then mix it up for spring and summer by teaming it with floaty skirts or trousers.

Colourful choices - there's an option to suit all tastes from our choice of six colours. Neutral tone lovers will adore Toffee or Ivory, while those looking for a pop of colour can choose from gorgeous Pink, Lime, Coral or Denim.

V-neckline
Ribbed cuffs
100% cotton
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Pale Pink
Toffee
Ivory
Lime
Coral
Denim

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 97.8cm (38.5"), S: 104.1cm (41"), M: 109.2cm (43.3"), L: 116.3cm (45.8"), XL: 121.9cm (48"), 2XL: 128.3cm (50.5")
Length: XS-S: 71.1cm (28"), M-L: 73.2cm (28.8"), XL-2XL: 74.9cm (29.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.169470

Looks tight on the bums of all the models, so no thanks. There are plenty of attractive sweaters elsewhere.

I will pass. There are some very odd styles this time, it is good that they are showing the tops on some curvy models....

Looks like a skimpy long sleeved t-shirt that is totally over priced. I’ve seen better in Primark for a fraction of the price.

I like the style and design and would love a couple, but there's no way I would spend £30 or £40 on one jumper, I've just bought myself a new hooded winter jacket from my catalogue and it only cost £32, not only that you'd only spend about a tenner in Primark for knitwear, and they've got a good range of nice bright colours too. Whilst it was good to see a larger lady modelling, the clothes looked far better on the smaller ladies, and I disagree that the design was a good fit on all sizes. To me the smaller girls looked a little swamped in some of the styles and they looked too tight on the bigger lass. She said that she normally wears a high street size 16 which as we all know isn't huge, but unfortunately I felt that these garments did her no favours and made her look a lot larger than she really is, don't suppose it helped making her parade along side the two teeny tiny lasses. One sweater had a slightly asymetrical neckline, on the larger model you couldn't really see it cause it was stretched a fair bit, and the small lady had her hair draped over it which was a bit daft. Like I say I'd love to buy a few of these 'cause I liked them and wear a size 10-12 but no way would I pay those prices!

I like the style and design and would love a couple, but there's no way I would spend £30 or £40 on one jumper, I've just bought myself a new hooded winter jacket from my catalogue and it only cost £32, not only that you'd only spend about a tenner in Primark for knitwear, and they've got a good range of nice bright colours too. Whilst it was good to see a larger lady modelling, the clothes looked far better on the smaller ladies, and I disagree that the design was a good fit on all sizes. To me the smaller girls looked a little swamped in some of the styles and they looked too tight on the bigger lass. She said that she normally wears a high street size 16 which as we all know isn't huge, but unfortunately I felt that these garments did her no favours and made her look a lot larger than she really is, don't suppose it helped making her parade along side the two teeny tiny lasses. One sweater had a slightly asymetrical neckline, on the larger model you couldn't really see it cause it was stretched a fair bit, and the small lady had her hair draped over it which was a bit daft. Like I say I'd love to buy a few of these 'cause I liked them and wear a size 10-12 but no way would I pay those prices!

when your paying a premium price you want a premium fit. i like the fit better on the smaller models sizes as its a little more oversized

Yes I quite like it but won't pay QVC prices.

Even if it was to tempt me..but it doesn't..I would not fork out £5 to have a look at it and then more than £3 to send back. Past experience has taught me harshly to think twice about clothes shopping with Q. These days there are plenty of choices with minimal added postage and usually free returns.

Agreed I cannot afford to even think about paying £5 to get a mundane item like a jumper to be delivered to me, let alone pay the high price they're asking and I reckon you'd end up keeping it even if you were disappointed as it'd amount to spending £8 for nothing....just not worth it. I was in Primark today and you could literally pick up a decent jumper in the sale with the change you've got in your pocket, and if I wanted to trade up I'd pop along to Marks where I can try stuff on, see what colour suits me best and just take the one I've chosen to the checkout!

I was in DHS today in a local chain who are not known for low prices and who are mostly made up of concessions. I got 2 tunics full price and a more dressy Regatta jacket in the sale. The total was £62.05 including plastic bag, I could try them on, I can take them back for a full refund and not one assistant felt the need to do an online order or twatt or talk about writing books whilst they were serving me.

Jilly was on last night for the launch and she was telling us that we should pick up a couple of these, as per usual. I presume she didn't stop and think about the fact that P&P would have been bumped up to nearly a tenner, even though 1 P&P would have covered sending several at once. I wondered what was up when I noticed it wasn't selling well but I've spotted comments around online that lots of people aren't happy about their P&P. If people could do this en-masse QVC might actually notice and do something about it. I felt a bit sorry for the Ambassador (where are my Ferrero?) having to travel in the snow from Scotland.

I`m just back from Asda and they have some lovely clothes at a fraction of Q`s costs and at Asda prices or Primark prices or any other high street cut price, you`re not bothered about it dating after one season or losing/gaining weight and it no longer fitting and getting your moneys worth from said items is easily done.
This Marble top is a bog standard everyday style, something you`d wear with jeans and casually, nothing special at all. Similar and probably much better equivalents are to be found far and wide for much less money.

Latest posts

Back