Omg - the ‘stunning’woman on the Marla Wynn show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Samsmum

Registered Shopper
Nobody gets on my wires as much as her ( well maybe Vonda) but if she says the word stunning to describe something once more...... grrr!
And don’t get me started on the fake posh accent ‘blesh’ ( blush) anyone?

Nobody gets on my wires as much as her ( well maybe Vonda) but if she says the word stunning to describe something once more...... grrr!
And don’t get me started on the fake posh accent ‘blesh’ ( blush) anyone?

:mysmilie_17: Now that's exactly how I feel about Alexis Murdoch. Excuse me while I rush off to build two unctuous downstairs cloakrooms.

CC

Now, as a bloke I don't often tune into any hours where they feature various skin care products, but I have to agree that Alexis is extremely annoying whenever I have seen her.

On one show she said "if I was stuck on a desert island and only allowed one item, it would be this hand cream"

Well then love, you'd be dead within a week you daft bint.

****** hell - fake posh woman alert again! She’s currently doing the fashion outlet show with Claire who I can tolerate on her own, but when the ‘stenning’ ( stunning) woman is on I can feel my hackles rise by the minute. It’s like car crash tv that I can’t stop myself watching for the next time she says ‘stenning’ - try it- I can guarantee you won’t have to wait 5 mins ......

Well since I missed the hour in question I wish people would put names up because I don't have a clue who samsmum is talking about in the first post here. But I dislike the Alexis woman and I also dislike L-occitane so I don't tune in.

There said it. Incidentally, if any of you ordered the last Decleor TSV that we have all talked about. I just put an angry post (yet again) on QVC Facebook because I purchased 2 of those TSVs but cannot leave a review as whenever you try to do so 'SOLD OUT' appears with nowhere to review. If others feel as I do, please go to facebook and tell them - I think they are just becoming ridiculous and disgusting.

Well since I missed the hour in question I wish people would put names up because I don't have a clue who samsmum is talking about in the first post here. But I dislike the Alexis woman and I also dislike L-occitane so I don't tune in.

There said it. Incidentally, if any of you ordered the last Decleor TSV that we have all talked about. I just put an angry post (yet again) on QVC Facebook because I purchased 2 of those TSVs but cannot leave a review as whenever you try to do so 'SOLD OUT' appears with nowhere to review. If others feel as I do, please go to facebook and tell them - I think they are just becoming ridiculous and disgusting.
I missed the first twenty minutes this morning so I didn’t catch her name , but no doubt she’ll be back later ( unfortunately!)

Her name's Melissa Hardy, she's irritating & I know people who would describe her as mutton dressed as lamb. However, she's a stylist & I'm not so what do I know?

Beyond a joke now! ......

If I see one more show with the ****** annoying Melissa Hardy I shan’t be responsible for my actions ! She really is the most annoying person on the planet. If she describes something as ‘stenning’ once more! I love the Marla Wynne shows, but I have to turn over once I realise she’s riding shotgun! Hate the woman and her ‘fake posh!’

Her name's Melissa Hardy, she's irritating & I know people who would describe her as mutton dressed as lamb. However, she's a stylist & I'm not so what do I know?

Probably as much as her- and could probably find another superlative other than ‘stenning’ to describe the item .......

LOL, but I don't mind her. What about Jessica Jay who seems to be bouncing about every time I tune in. She is a wee bit annoying.

CC

If I see one more show with the ****** annoying Melissa Hardy I shan’t be responsible for my actions ! She really is the most annoying person on the planet. If she describes something as ‘stenning’ once more! I love the Marla Wynne shows, but I have to turn over once I realise she’s riding shotgun! Hate the woman and her ‘fake posh!’

I feel your pain because I feel like this about Catherine Huntley.

Latest posts

Back