How will Q deal with 2018 fashion trends?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
I see that transparent plastic is THE 2018 fashion statement, both on the catwalk and already in DHS shops (admittedly the accessories).

How do you think Q, presenters and BAs will cope with this? Will Chuntley go the whole Hogg and let us see her bits and pieces?

Oh my word! if it's Dale "Plastic Fantastic" Franklin presenting anything with the plastic trend, you wouldn't know were the item finsihed and Mr Franklin started..........plastic overload. :mysmilie_17:

I see that transparent plastic is THE 2018 fashion statement, both on the catwalk and already in DHS shops (admittedly the accessories).

How do you think Q, presenters and BAs will cope with this? Will Chuntley go the whole Hogg and let us see her bits and pieces?

The same way they always do, ignore.

The colour for 2018 is Ultra Violet

Dead simple:

They will trawl through their existing dust-gathering "fashion" stocks and find those which are see-through plastic, or purple and tell you it's "bang on trend".

They won't care whether or not it is actually the correct shade of purple - why get hung up on detail?

I'm sure we'll get to see Ms Holden's decorative pieces through a purple plastic creation consisting of hardly anything.Wonder what Antttttthony will put together?

I'm sure we'll get to see Ms Holden's decorative pieces through a purple plastic creation consisting of hardly anything.Wonder what Antttttthony will put together?
A one eyed, one horned flying purple people eater comes to mind.

I thought the world is supposed to be trying to reduce it's use of plastic to help the environment !

Can't imagine how the never ending animal print , sharkbite hems & cold shoulder tops will feature when made out of plastic !!!

Designed in Montreal Canada this Haute Couture one sleeved Pvc Jumper, get your TSV today as seen on our very own JF zzzzzzzzzzzz

Immediately thought of Mary Quant. My sis had a pair of white ankle boots with a clear plastic layer over the white and clear heel.

Latest posts

Back