Cozee Home Ultra Fluffy Mattress Topper & Pillow Protector Set TSV 01/01/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If anyone is thinking of going for this, my mum has the topper and loves it. It has the huge advantage of being machine washable whereas, obviously, memory foam toppers and featherbeds are not!

Cozee Home Ultra Fluffy Mattress Topper & Pillow Protector Set
Item Number: 806248
P&P £4.95

Single QVC Price £36.00 Todays Special Value Price £26.00

Double QVC Price £42.00 Todays Special Value Price £31.00

King Size QVC Price £48.00 Todays Special Value Price £36.00

Super King QVC Price £54.00 Todays Special Value Price £40.00

A soft mattress topper and pillow protector set from Cozee Home, boasting ultra-fluffy synthetic fibres that offer a warm extra layer designed to mimic faux wool, and an innovative fabrication which works to wick away excess moisture and regulate your body temperature throughout the night. Add an extra layer of warmth and comfort between you and your existing mattress and pillows with this snug set.

Give your bed a boost - If you prefer a firm mattress but still want to feel cosy and snug, this topper is the perfect layer to get the best of both worlds! Plus, if you live in rented accommodation or you’re sending the children off to uni, it’s a great way to make an unfamiliar bed feel more like home. Similarly, if your mattress has seen better days, a topper could be the revival it’s crying out for.

Soft and secure - both the mattress topper and pillow protectors are designed to keep in position night after night. Mattress toppers often use elasticated straps for securing to the mattress, however this design has been finished with a skirt. Thanks to this, the topper is much easier to fit to the corners, and stays in place for longer. Rather than the standard open ends, the pillow protectors zipped fastenings keep the filling neatly tidied away.

Easy care, easy sleep - as with all of Cozee Home's products, this bedding protector set is machine washable, fast-drying, and doesn't require any ironing. This set is easy to look after if you lead a busy lifestyle; you can have it washed in the morning and back on the bed by night.

100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C
Suitable for low tumble drying

Contains:

1 x mattress topper – skirt depth: 38cm (15")
2 x pillowcase protectors

Measurements:
Mattress topper:

Single: 92cm x 190cm + 38cm (36" x 75" + 15")
Double: 140cm x 190cm + 38cm (55" x 75" + 15")
King: 155cm x 200cm + 38cm (61" x 79" + 15")
Super King: 185cm x 200cm + 38cm (73" x 79" + 15")

Pillow case: 48cm x 74cm (19" x 29")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.806248

If it is designed to 'mimic faux wool' does that mean it's faux-faux wool :thinking::mysmilie_506:

I bought the mattress topper when Pick-a-Lily originally posted about her mum having it. I've got a new mattress, which is very comfortable, but on her recommendation decided to give the topper a go. It's brilliant and increases the comfort of the bed even more. I think mine's fleece rather than faux wool though.

I wouldn't fancy a faux wool pillow protector though.

Latest posts

Back