QVC presenters have make-up artists

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
JR just let slip that QVC now employ make-up artists for the presenters. Hopefully this means we will see less of Alison Young's smudged damson eye shadow. Do you think QVC are employing wardrobe / stylists now?

What other staff do you think they need? I would say a voice coach to stop them shrieking!

You are way behind the times!

They have had a make up artist and hairstylist for some time - at least a year if I remember rightly and her name was/is June.

I thought she might have left since we haven’t had the Victoria/Little Woman look for a while.

Loving seeing JR flounder with the colour of the nail varnishes. She just let slip that she wasn't meant to be doing this beauty show therefore hasn't prepared.

so the prices are going to go up to pay for all the extras in Q towers. I've seen some items that went up the price like £10
I've just ordered some eek on last clicks otherwise the cost is ridiculous.

JR just let slip that QVC now employ make-up artists for the presenters. Hopefully this means we will see less of Alison Young's smudged damson eye shadow. Do you think QVC are employing wardrobe / stylists now?

What other staff do you think they need? I would say a voice coach to stop them shrieking!
They have had them for quite a while. They do a good job.

I can’t believe they have a professional make up artist as AY looks hideous at times and some of the so called ‘hair styles’ are ridiculous, JK comes to mind as one of the worst.

Latest posts

Back