Ashwood Handbags TSV 25/01/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looks like 101 bags QVC already have. Not inspired.

CC

I do like it as it's my sort of size and style but I already have at least three similar - and they probably cost less in total than Q will want for one TSV.

Ashwood bags look very similar to the Aubrey London brand that used to be on QVC a while ago, but then folded. Aubrey had a hare emblem and Ashwood a deer. I had a quick look online and it looks as though the Ashwood brand don't all have the deer trademark; unless they're two separate company? See Here for a wide range of "ashwood" branded bags.

Also, I haven't seen a Tignanello show for a while (mind you I haven't watch much this year). I can't recall a TSV since this boxy-looking offering 163172.

Ashwood Large Grainy Leather Shopper Bag
Item Number: 171119
QVC Price £89.00
Todays Special Value Price £69.96
P&P £0.00

This chic tote bag is made from supple grained leather and features two shoulder straps plus protective studs at the base. Your daytime outfits will look more stylish than ever when teamed with this timeless accessory from Ashwood.

Spacious design - from a make-up bag to sunglasses and an umbrella, the list of your handbag essentials never stops growing; this tote bag will fit it all, and so much more.

Choose your colour - you can't go wrong with staple colours such as Black and Tan, while Panna Cotta and Khaki are equally versatile shades to match with a variety of looks. If you prefer a pop of colour from your accessories, then Raspberry is for you. With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, this rich shade of pink would also make a fantastic gift.

Zip fastening
Outer: leather; lining: polyester
Bag (h x w x d): 28cm x 48.5cm x 16.5cm (11" x 19.2" x 6.5")
Handle drop: 58.5cm (23")

Colour options:

Panna Cotta
Tan
Khaki
Raspberry
Black

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.171119

I like it and imo it’s good value for money. I used bags like that for work until I retired but not now, I don’t need to carry much stuff around with me nowadays.

One thing I have noticed about these bags is that they seem to be stitched well and have metal hardware to reinforce handles etc.The quality seems good on screen.The price is also reasonable for the product.I find when seeing these it makes me even more amazed at the ridiculous prices asked for Lulu Guinness bags.I know this is my opinion but I think they are a rip off.

One thing I have noticed about these bags is that they seem to be stitched well and have metal hardware to reinforce handles etc.The quality seems good on screen.The price is also reasonable for the product.I find when seeing these it makes me even more amazed at the ridiculous prices asked for Lulu Guinness bags.I know this is my opinion but I think they are a rip off.

Except at least one of the TSVs on air has lost some metal hardware!!!

I hadnt noticed that sazza!
I have never bought anything from this range but would like to give it a try but the reviews seem very mixed so not sure?

I hadnt noticed that sazza!
I have never bought anything from this range but would like to give it a try but the reviews seem very mixed so not sure?

I too did not notice the broken bag on glancing over the threads.It is however,quite sad that when preparing the show ,this broken product was overlooked putting off prospective purchasers .Like anything we buy online or from TV,the real quality and function of goods can only be experienced once we have them in our homes.

Latest posts

Back