Beauty Discoveries with Deciem TSV 27/01/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Great news although a bit disappointed it's not NIOD, hope the NIOD TSV is still twice a year. deciem didn't participate in Christmas sales, Black Friday seems the biggest event they do.

There will be new releases in January in the ordinary hopefully the tsv is going to be something interesting.

Great news although a bit disappointed it's not NIOD, hope the NIOD TSV is still twice a year. deciem didn't participate in Christmas sales, Black Friday seems the biggest event they do.

There will be new releases in January in the ordinary hopefully the tsv is going to be something interesting.

Niod TSV was Feb of last year so expecting the same again

Not long to go now until Dceciem TSV, 10ish days
Looking forward to SCW super sleuthing the advance details any time soon,
I know he will post as soon as he has info,
Thank you very much Ian
So I am staying tuned and looking here daily

The TV guide for sat 27th has plenty of Deciem hours
And the TSV launch hour (Jill Franks may spontaneously combust with excitement) is described as 'hair care, body care and skincare', which may or may not hint at TSV contents a little bit
(I'd be happy with some more Stemm)

I've looked deciem website and so many items are out of stock they really are struggling with the demand.

I've looked deciem website and so many items are out of stock they really are struggling with the demand.

There's an interview by Nadine Baggot on Youtube with Brandon from Deciem where he talks of the supply issues and that the recent investment by Estée Lauder will improve their ability to scale.

There's an interview by Nadine Baggot on Youtube with Brandon from Deciem where he talks of the supply issues and that the recent investment by Estée Lauder will improve their ability to scale.

Yep, saw that, not a bad interview,
even though Nadine was nearly as bad as Q presenters
With regard to jumping in and never letting Brandon finish his thought,
Which I would have loved to hear,
But still interesting enough info,
Guess she was just too excited and wanted to impress Brandon with HER knowledge,
Can happen
More professional interview was by Emma Gunns, podcast, pls find via google
Lots of interesting info from both of those incl cutting edge research looking very good for a 'no more grey hair' type product without any dye, based around your natural pigment,
if hair is healthy enough to hold pigment .... But still in development at Deciem,
Before you ask

And also re stock,
They have loads of new shops open around the world in prices locations,
No point if there is staff and rent to pay but no stock to sell
And loads and loads of new stockists and retailers incl Sephora

'no more grey hair' type product without any dye
I'm very interested as I notice more greys coming through and was hoping deciem do something for it eventually, but more along the lines of a food supplement. I'm currently taking PABA (Vit B10) and Copper but it's too early to tell if it's working and I saw reviews people say it works for them. Still hoping deciem come up with a food supplement for greying hair after they've finished with this new product.

Did I understand right that the product for reversing of grey hair is going to take one and a half years to develop? Brendan speaks so fast I can’t keep up.

Science isn't exactly my strong point, but I'm sure you can't reverse grey hair. It has lost its pigment and the body doesn't produce any more. No? The only option is To dye it surely? If he can reverse the greying process he Would have Taken the world by storm.....

Brendan said he saw the evidence and it had blown him away. He did explain the science bit but I,m not sure I'm able to retell it here and he spoke too fast. I think it's for hair that still has some pigment in it but if the hair is dead then the reversal of the pigment is not going to happen.

Brendan said he saw the evidence and it had blown him away. He did explain the science bit but I,m not sure I'm able to retell it here and he spoke too fast. I think it's for hair that still has some pigment in it but if the hair is dead then the reversal of the pigment is not going to happen.

as long as they make that point loud and clear

I'm very interested as I notice more greys coming through and was hoping deciem do something for it eventually, but more along the lines of a food supplement. I'm currently taking PABA (Vit B10) and Copper but it's too early to tell if it's working and I saw reviews people say it works for them. Still hoping deciem come up with a food supplement for greying hair after they've finished with this new product.

thanks interesting Marina,
had never heard of the supplements you mention for greys,
will read up on these

don't know if what Brandon is looking into
and the study he had done is taking the same kind of approach,
or if supplement based etc,
we'll see as and when, i guess :eek:)

Latest posts

Back