Beauty Discoveries with Deciem TSV 27/01/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm not saying it's terribly expensive, but last NIOD TSV was £48, and NIOD is a premium brand. Perhaps the next NIOD tsv price is going to rise.

Deciem 5 Piece Beauty Heroes Collection
Item Number: 234572
QVC Price £72.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £4.95

Discover the best ground-breaking beauty products Deciem has to offer with this five-piece collection, including hero skincare from NIOD, The Ordinary and Hylamide, plus a hand cream from The Chemistry Brand that works to improve visible signs of ageing, and a concentrated Fountain hyaluronic formula. Featuring an assortment of innovations in an array of easy to apply textures, this Deciem set is perfect for helping to create your own bespoke beauty routine, or easily slot into your existing one to help encourage a hydrated, radiant glow.

The beauty rule breakers - founded in 2013 by industry innovator Brandon Truaxe, Deciem has developed over 10 (and counting) game-changing ranges that strive to offer functional products that really make a difference to your beauty regime. Our curated offering features just a few of those ranges, to showcase what makes this dynamic brand so different.

Hydration heroes - this collection includes a top-rated, hyaluronic acid-based serum from NIOD to help keep skin looking smooth and supple, a powerful 10 minute facial mask from The Ordinary, a targeted The Hand Chemistry treatment and a gorgeous Hylamide make-up base. Plus, discover the cult Fountain Molecule water-soluble complex you can even mix into your daily smoothie!

Contains:

1 x Fountain Hyaluronic Molecule (240ml) - a water-soluble supplement you can take every day. Contains 130ml of hyaluronic acid per 10ml serving
1 x The Chemistry Brand The Hand Chemistry (100ml) - a concentrated, anti-ageing hand cream that works to help visibly improve signs of firmness, elasticity, texture, smoothness and hydration. Enriched with hyaluronic acid
1 x Hylamide HA Blur (30ml) - this multi-tasking serum works to blur the look of fine lines, pores, wrinkles and other visible signs of ageing, while working to keep skin feeling soft, supple and hydrated. Features an innovative hyaluronic acid powder base, and can be worn alone, as an excellent base for make-up or mixed in with your chosen product for a lightweight, skin-like finish
1 x The Ordinary AHA 30% / BHA 2% Peeling Solution (30ml) - this ten minute exfoliating mask has been developed to help slough away dead skin and promote a brighter skin look. Infused with salicylic acid and alpha hydroxy acids
1 x NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex (30ml) - combines 15 forms of hyaluronic compounds in a peptide-charged delivery system to help offer visible hydration, working to plump and even out the appearance of your complexion and leave it feeling comfortable and moisturised

How to use:

Fountain Hyaluronic Molecule:

Store out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry place
Take two teaspoons (10ml) once a day. You can take directly, or mix with water or juice. Do not exceed daily dosage
Not suitable for pregnant women or if you are breastfeeding
Keep out of reach of children
Keep away from sunlight and heat
Consume within three months once opened
Shelf life: 12 months

The Chemistry Brand The Hand Chemistry:

Smooth over hands, nails and cuticles throughout the day

Hylamide HA Blur:

Apply under or on top of make-up
You can also mix with primer or foundation for a custom finish
Can be worn alone

The Ordinary AHA 30% / BHA 2% Peeling Solution:

Use once or twice a week
Always apply in the PM
Clean your face and wait for skin to dry
Do not use on wet skin
Apply evenly across the face and neck using your fingertips
Leave on for no more than ten minutes
Rinse with lukewarm water

NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex:

Apply after cleansing, before the application of other skin treatments
Lightly massage in a small amount to your entire face, focusing on areas of dehydration

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234572

I ordered this and received it yesterday. Shot straight home and did my routine ready for the MMHC.

Holy cow, it was the most disgusting thing that I have ever smelled. Now, I know this is not a frills and perfume brand but I had actually smacked hands to face before the smell hit my nose and I was nearly sick. I don't like to be overly dramatic but it was like rubbing mouldy Stilton cheese on my face.

I am prepared to put up with an unpleasant smell if something works but this is truly vile. I got back from vacation last year and found a dead cat in my garden in the height of summer and I'd rather rub that on my face.

I have checked various website reviews and only one person mentioned it smelling "like sick". Generally nobody comments on the smell other than it's not particularly nice.

Has anyone else received their package and tried this. Maybe mine is just "off" and I can send it back for an exchange but would welcome anyone else's comments / experience with this product.

I didn't go for the TSV ....

Big GOOD NEWS is that Brandon said that CAIS1% (with Buffet peptides) will be released under The Ordinary in spring and will be a lot more affordable (but it is the same type of copper peptide as the first versus of Niod CAIS) .....

I didn't go for the TSV ....

Big GOOD NEWS is that Brandon said that CAIS1% (with Buffet peptides) will be released under The Ordinary in spring and will be a lot more affordable (but it is the same type of copper peptide as the first versus of Niod CAIS) .....

Yes I heard this too, great news! I gave the TSV a miss too, after Black Friday it didn't seem such a good value after all.
Also, the new CAIS2 is going to be 3% but the price is going to stay the same as CAIS1 1%.

I didn't go for the TSV, but I thought having a "pick & mix" across Deciem brands was a nice idea... I'm trying to be more disciplined about buying beauty full stop.

Currently I have the following on the go: Korres Wild Rose Illuminating Face Oil (bought from Waitrose, not from QVC) - I often use it alone, rather than under a cream; L'Occitane Divine Face Cream; Gatineau Defilift 3D face cream; Clarins Super Restorative face cream; Decleor Aurabsolu; Decleor Hydrafloral Lotion. I just think about that every time I'm tempted to spend... as they have other pots and bottles queued up behind them!

BARGAIN ALERT, but you got to be quick
Deciem selling of Stemm at 70% off
On their website, you will have to go via left hand or bottom page menu, choosing HAIR option,
If you go via other route, it will show you 'out of stock'
Don't ask me why
Also dunno why it has been showing me USD for days on Deciem website

I love Stemm , use the Density Serum, Amino Shampoo and Fulvic conditioner,
Has given my post menopausal thinning hair it's health back,
Like it was 15 yrs ago

Anyhow, it is an insane bargain and if you want some,
You'll need to RUN,
Conditioner wise, get gold for very light coloured hair,
And black for anyone else from dark blonde

If you want some, please keep in mind that stuff disappears from basket/sells out
If you dither too long, have a read of this and that, etc

Victoria health had some as well, but only black Fulvic conditioner left,
Stuff went fast

P.s. They are selling this off as Brandon wants to relaunch this stuff under lower price point under The Ordinary in the future
As he posted on Insta just now

I ordered this and received it yesterday. Shot straight home and did my routine ready for the MMHC.

Holy cow, it was the most disgusting thing that I have ever smelled. Now, I know this is not a frills and perfume brand but I had actually smacked hands to face before the smell hit my nose and I was nearly sick. I don't like to be overly dramatic but it was like rubbing mouldy Stilton cheese on my face.

I am prepared to put up with an unpleasant smell if something works but this is truly vile. I got back from vacation last year and found a dead cat in my garden in the height of summer and I'd rather rub that on my face.

I have checked various website reviews and only one person mentioned it smelling "like sick". Generally nobody comments on the smell other than it's not particularly nice.

Has anyone else received their package and tried this. Maybe mine is just "off" and I can send it back for an exchange but would welcome anyone else's comments / experience with this product.

I have not had this TSV, but used many a bottle of MMHC
(the first version and the version 2 which you should be having)
It is not fragranced, so doesn't smell NICE, as you said,
And while perception varies, for instance I can't stand using fragranced stuff anymore
That I have been happily using a year or so ago,
Cos I gave gotten so used to fragrance free,
The pong you describe seems to be a bridge further,
So I'd try to exchange it
Or if Q plays silly buggers with you, is unhelpful etc
Get in touch directly with Deciem and ask them to help you,
There is a free phone Uk number on their website or email
And they are usually very helpful....

Let us know how you get on ....

Lilith, this is bonkers! My basket is ready. I don't usually use conditioner after shampoo, do I need Stemm conditioner, will the shampoo be enough without it?

Am I right that the Stemm Launch Set is out of stock at the very nice price of £20.40?

Couldn't see much on Instagram or Facebook.

Lilith, this is bonkers! My basket is ready. I don't usually use conditioner after shampoo, do I need Stemm conditioner, will the shampoo be enough without it?

Get the conditioner, trust me,
It is proper nourishment for hair,
Less about detangling etc
And then read up on Fulvic after,
And thank me later :0)
Until recently Fulvic hair care stuff cost closer to £100

Get gold if very fair or black if dark blonde or darker

It is about hair health it is not a styling range
The concept is very similar to NIOD core for skin
It'll all make sense when you use it ....

P.s. The conditioner is not perfumed but smells nice naturally, like nice berries

Get the conditioner, trust me,
It is proper nourishment for hair,
Less about detangling etc
And then read up on Fulvic after,
And thank me later :0)
Until recently Fulvic hair are cost closer to £100

Get gold if very fair or black if dark blonde or darker

It is like about hair health it is not a styling range
The concept is very similar to NIOD core for skin
It'll all make sense when you use it ....

P.s. The conditioner is not perfumed but smells nice naturally, like nice berries

Yes I trust you and now going back to my basket, I'll be going for the blonde one.

Latest posts

Back