Beauty Discoveries with Deciem TSV 27/01/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cheers for the heads up Lilith, I went for the shampoo, one of each conditioners (I'm dark reddish blonde at the mo but will go lighter on the Summer) and the Density Stimuli (just started using from my Black Friday delivery which arrived a few weeks ago (advanced orders not slow delivery!). Best of all I had ££ in my paypal account from a few bits of make up and skincare I sold on ebay recently so it hasn't made a dent in my post Xmas bank account!

Hi Awdrey and welcome aboard! MMHC? I don't get much of a scent from this so maybe it is "off"? I'd definitely email Deciem direct, or maybe email QVC and copy deciem in to the email and see who offers the better solution. They were selling the TSV on advanced orders or waitlist after it initially sold out on the day, so maybe they could let you return this set and put you on a waitlist for a replacement (somehow I doubt it). Maybe ask them to send a prepaid return label and try the rest of the set before you return it, assuming that's the only remedy QVC offers.

Deciem CS seems helpful and may just let you swap out the MMHC without involving QVC. Didn't someone here have a funny-colouried CAIS that they exchanged?

I bought this set on TSV day and the coverage foundation in Fair Neutral looks good so far - I dispensed far too much on my first trial!

Ordered now, was fiddling with the basket, couldn't decide how many to order, ordered a couple of each and one stimuli.

I check deciem website daily and though they would advertise the sale on their front page but no.

Thank you Lilith!!!

I was wondering if Brandon was clearing space for the new premium stuff that reverses grey hair, if so, I overbought Stemm, because I'm going to jump on the new one as soon as it's out.

I was wondering if Brandon was clearing space for the new premium stuff that reverses grey hair, if so, I overbought Stemm, because I'm going to jump on the new one as soon as it's out.

The no grey hair stuff, I am guessing, is still quite a loooong way off,
He most recently talked about study results coming back of the technology,
So no formulation at this stage,
And I am not even sure if it is going to come in shampoo, conditioner type format,
Could be supplements or treatments or whatever,
And you may still need to wash and nourish your hair,
So I think way to early to know ....

On insta he says he wants to do something else under Stemm brand,
Not hair,
(When I previously only know the name about this brand, I assumed it had to do with stem cells, possibly ...)
And there will be scalp serum under TO, much cheaper.....

So, be happy with your stash at chemist prices,
And hope you love it just as much as I do,
Was my best discovery in 2017

Let me know when you want to start using it
and I share with you my experience,
It is a little different, just like CAIS was when first used

I'm going to Use Stemm as soon as I get my hands on it, the order is going to be delayed due to high volume of orders at deciem at the moment. Any tips on how to use it are very welcome, thank you Lilith. I have used Hair Gorgeous and didn't really like it, it sticks to the scalp and then later the skin itches, but Hair is Fabric is very nice, washes off well and the scalp is clean and the hair is soft. Looking forward to using Stemm now.

ps I have now listened to Brandon's message on Instagram, had no idea that this was a video, was looking for the text at first. Yes, it's going to be another hair product but not the grey hair one.

Cheers for the heads up Lilith, I went for the shampoo, one of each conditioners (I'm dark reddish blonde at the mo but will go lighter on the Summer) and the Density Stimuli (just started using from my Black Friday delivery which arrived a few weeks ago (advanced orders not slow delivery!). Best of all I had ££ in my paypal account from a few bits of make up and skincare I sold on ebay recently so it hasn't made a dent in my post Xmas bank account!

Hi Awdrey and welcome aboard! MMHC? I don't get much of a scent from this so maybe it is "off"? I'd definitely email Deciem direct, or maybe email QVC and copy deciem in to the email and see who offers the better solution. They were selling the TSV on advanced orders or waitlist after it initially sold out on the day, so maybe they could let you return this set and put you on a waitlist for a replacement (somehow I doubt it). Maybe ask them to send a prepaid return label and try the rest of the set before you return it, assuming that's the only remedy QVC offers.

Deciem CS seems helpful and may just let you swap out the MMHC without involving QVC. Didn't someone here have a funny-colouried CAIS that they exchanged?

I bought this set on TSV day and the coverage foundation in Fair Neutral looks good so far - I dispensed far too much on my first trial!

Great, sounds like it worked out for very well,
And hope you'll love it too,
I remember you talking about liking the HIF hydration support,
Which I have now tried out,
Feel like a lush masque on and it did hydrate,
And I think I am going to use it like a treatment every so often,
And nice packaging and uncomplicated, also good for travel, thinking out loud
Overall the Stemm gives me more volume,
at least compared after the one use of HIF

Hope you get in with the Stemm too,
Let us know if you want to compare notes when you want to get started,
As the shampoo feels a little odd and the serum is unusual

On the Deciem CS front,
I also had a CAIS that had gone greenish in colour,
And after some pictures and convo,
They figured out what had gone wrong
(being warehoused at too warm a temperature and it had oxidised)
And they send me a replacement without me having to get into battle with QVC
(As I did not want to return TSV and my money back, just a fresh CAIS)
But I can't promise that they how they would handle it now ..

Latest posts

Back