Oh dear! Quick, zoom out!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bit like the gold plaited ring (320171) on the gold fever show last night. On the close-up it looks like a child has painted each strand on the tri-colour version and has gone over the lines.

I liked it until I saw that close-up.

This was an old corker of a close up with DQ stone missing!

Attachments

• 626413 (1).jpg
    626413 (1).jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 139
Don't you just LOVE those moments, though?! It's brilliant when something happens like something from a French & Saunders sketch. There really aren't enough of them. The most recent one I remember was with the magnetic brooch which wouldn't fasten because the cheaply-glued-on magnet became unstuck. The guest tried to fudge an excuse and so did Julia Roberts until she realised it wouldn't wash. She was made to look a fool on live TV. My favourite was the one where that fat TV salesman blokee rapped on the TV screen with his knuckles, so as to demonstrate the toughness of the screen, only for it to break. Claire Sutton showed some superb acting ability and said he'd "been hammering it all day!" thereby implying that he'd weakened it with all the hammering!

I think the top spot has to go to Jill Franks Falling of her chair, that was absolutely hilarious. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back