Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Philip Kingsley Elderflower & Rhubarb 3 Piece Hair Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234668

Auto-Delivery Philip Kingsley Elderflower & Rhubarb 3 Piece Hair Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235676

QVC Price £49.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £5.95

This three-piece haircare kit from Philip Kingsley showcases the celebrated Body Building Shampoo and Moisture Balancing Conditioner in supersizes, plus the bestselling Elasticizer, all in the wonderful Elderflower & Rhubarb scent. Give your hair a little extra TLC with the look of luxurious volume, lustrous shine and ultimate manageability with this sweet-smelling collection.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these individually directly from Philip Kingsley you’d pay £71.50. So to get them for a Today's Special Value price of just £39.95, plus P&P, is a fantastic saving of £25.60.

Your hero product - Elasticizer, the award-winning pre-shampoo treatment, delivers a rush of moisture to the hair cuticle, helping to reduce breakage and boosting its strength for increased manageability. It also helps to smooth the outer layer of the hair shaft, sealing in moisture to give a sleek and silky texture.

Deliciously fragranced - capturing the fresh and evocative scent of British summer afternoons, the Elderflower & Rhubarb formulations in this collection combine fruity notes of rhubarb and apple with the delicate white florals of elderflower, jasmine and gardenia.

Stock up on your favourites - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive this collection again in 90 days' time, at today's fantastic price! It's the perfect opportunity to make sure you're never without your best-loved hair products.

Contains:

1 x Elderflower & Rhubarb Body Building Shampoo (500ml; supersize) - this shampoo for fine textured hair or hair lacking in density is suitable for frequent use. Its special formula gently cleanses whilst adding the look of volume, body and shine to your style
1 x Elderflower & Rhubarb Moisture Balancing Conditioner (500ml; supersize) - for medium textured, wavy or fine processed hair. Delivers moisture where it's needed most at the mid-lengths and ends, without weighing the hair down. Formulated with elastin
1 x Elderflower & Rhubarb Elasticizer (150ml; full size) - a pre-shampoo treatment that adds the look and feel of elasticity, manageability, bounce and shine to all hair types

How to use Elasticizer:

Apply before shampooing
Dampen your hair with water and apply Elasticizer in sections, ensuring maximum coverage
For fine and medium-textured hair, apply sparingly to your mid-lengths and ends
For coarse, wavy, curly or frizzy hair, use more generously through your whole hair's length
Cover your hair with a shower cap or towel
Leave for a minimum of 10-20 minutes, or as long as you wish; you can even sleep in Elasticizer
Rinse thoroughly, then shampoo and condition as normal
You can shampoo twice if you want to ensure all residue is removed

I have. Used these products but don’t want to lay out nearly £40 plus £5.95 on just hair products.Is that false economy?

I've bought this; I'll send the elasticiser to my son's GF for her birthday next month. She's never watched QVC but reads about some of the products on blogs etc. Xmas 2016 DS asked if I could source a Laura Geller highlighter she wanted (had one in my stash!). Knowing she loves all those mouth-watering fruity products I gave her the Molton Brown Rhubarb shower gel and hand wash and she was over the moon.

Shopping Confession: I bought the supersize of the Elderflower & Rhubarb Elasticizer and then had a moment of guilt selling it on ebay for a tidy profit! Then I saw a part used supersize of the same E & Rhubarb elasticiser for less than £20 delivered and re-purchased. It had only a few pumps used! Happy Days!

If you're tempted by the TSV and find you haven't started using it for a few months the Philip Kingsley Ltd edition scented products like this sell very well on ebay (if they're new and untested) so you can salve your guilt by selling on any unused products. (I know I'm weak and looking to justify my own erratic buying!)

Phillip uses SLS in their shampoos, a cheap foaming agent which makes my head itch.

Aqua (Water), VP/VA Copolymer, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, TEA-Lauryl Sulphate, Cocamide DEA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylparaben, Glycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone

Second item on the ingredient list.

The conditioner is a total waste of
Space for my hair .. utter rubbish ... the rest of it is good .. do yourselves a favour and get the small sizes first

Phillip uses SLS in their shampoos, a cheap foaming agent which makes my head itch.

Aqua (Water), VP/VA Copolymer, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, TEA-Lauryl Sulphate, Cocamide DEA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylparaben, Glycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone

Second item on the ingredient list.

I used to love Philip Kinglsey elasticizer, but alas no more. I have now found out that I am now allergic to Diazolidinly Urea - so that is that. The product has been added to my ever growing list of ingredients that I cannot use. Fed up with it all.

best haircare range i have ever used but its more pricey on qvc bar the scented litre bottles of elastisizer. i love the shampoo and conditioner and the spray. i even have his brushes.

I'm lucky really, I can throw any old shampoo and conditioner on my hair from the supermarket and it comes out bouncy and shiny, what's left of it that is, I'll be polishing my head soon. :mysmilie_17:

I have to say that I have never been tempted to try the PK products, the thought of putting that gunge (elasticizer) in my hair don't do anything for me... maybe if I had a hair problem I would go there. I am lucky with my hair, providing I change my shampoo/conditioner (from the dreaded HS)every few months I have no problem. I did like Aveda shampoo and would still use it if it was still sold by QVC...

What always used to put me off PK, apart from the price that is, is the fact you have to dampen your hair, slather it on and wait half an hour, or longer, before washing it off. One minute they're telling you that it's good to part with £300 for a hairdryer that dries your hair ten minutes quicker, but all of a sudden, you have 30 minutes (or more) spare before wash it? Wouldn't work for me though, I like to get in, get the job done, then get out.........the shower that is.

I remember when the brand first appeared on QVC, I bought a collection of shampoo, conditioner and the elastisizer all 250mls and around £20.

The elastisizer just never impressed me or seemed to do anything for me hair. That was in the days before I realized it was SLS making me itch.

I am so fed up of all their hair tsvs being to thicken your hair. I have masses of dry unruly hair and don't need it to look thicker!

Latest posts

Back