Kipling Marie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
I know a lot has been made about MFW being an actress who does stuff like vitamin and bingo adverts then attends auditions in LA.
So I was surprised to hear her mention in a repeat Kipling show today on the Style Channel that she regularly presents the new seasons Kipling range to the company.
That she will be travelling to their next event in Rome shortly.

She certainly knows her Kipling bags, I think her QVC presentations are very professional.

I remember when she first started doing the Kipling shows. She never showed the inside of the bags was all over the place, the woman before was brilliant showing every detail. Many dismissed Marie as a dumb pretty blond brought in to jazz the company up. Actually took quite a while to settle in and get her presenting of Kipling right.

I remember when she first started doing the Kipling shows. She never showed the inside of the bags was all over the place, the woman before was brilliant showing every detail. Many dismissed Marie as a dumb pretty blond brought in to jazz the company up. Actually took quite a while to settle in and get her presenting of Kipling right.

When Lorraine the previous Kipling lady left Marie-Francoise was not a good replacement; I remember calling her a Kipling Dufus, which seems harsh in retrospect. She also arrived at the time when Kipling was changing designers and the later bags just didn't appeal to me and I've only bought a couple since. Credit where it's due she does her homework and Kipling seem to reward her commitment to the brand.

Latest posts

Back