Prime 50 Fighting Fatigue 120 Capsules TSV 05/01/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Prime Fifty Fighting Fatigue 4 Month Supply
Item Number: 402016
QVC Price £22.00
Todays Special Value Price £18.74
P&P £2.95

The latest weapon in your health supplements arsenal, Fighting Fatigue tablets contain key nutrients such as B1 which contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism and B2 and Niacin which contribute to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue, formulated to help make the most difference to energy levels. Including a plethora of other vitamins and nutrients including vitamins C, E, B3, 6 and 12, iron, zinc and magnesium plus much more, these supplements have been designed to help meet the nutritional challenges ageing can bring.

Be in your prime at fifty - Fighting Fatigue is formulated with the understanding that the ageing gut is less capable of absorbing nutrients from the diet as we age, and then addressing and fixing any deficient vitamins and minerals. With ultra-soluble and readily bioavailable nutrients these tablets also contain a natural extract of black pepper to enhance the absorption of these critical nutrients in the patented BioPerine.

B good - containing vitamins B1, 2 and 3 (niacin), together they contribute to reduced tiredness and fatigue and the maintenance of normal energy levels, while vitamins B12 and 6 contribute to red blood cell formation and along with folate contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and a reduction of tiredness too.

C to the D - vitamin C is also included to increase iron absorption. Iron contributes to the formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, while vitamin D helps to reduce the risk of falling associated with muscle weakness - falling is a risk factor for bone fractures in the over 60s.

Selenium and vitamin E - both contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, which is the damage caused by free radicals to our cells, which increases as we age. While zinc and magnesium contribute to normal protein synthesis

Specialty formulation - BioPerine is a patented and relevant ingredient developed by Prime Fifty and added to this specially tailored blend, to help increase bioavailability and support micronutrient absorption, which tends to decrease with age.

Store in a cool, dry place below 25C
Replace cap tightly on bottle after removing tablets
Tablet shelf-life is 3 years from date of manufacture
Do not exceed the recommended intake
Keep out of reach of children
As with any supplement check with your GP if you are under medical supervision
It is safe to take Fighting Fatigue with other Prime Fifty products

Contains:

120 x Prime Fifty Fighting Fatigue tablets - taken one per day this is a four month supply

How to take:

One tablet to be taken once a day, with a cold drink at meal times

For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document - allergens will be in bold

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402016

Well I’ve followed that last link but can’t find the ‘document’ listing ingredients and allergens. I’d like to see details of any contra-indications too.

Well I’ve followed that last link but can’t find the ‘document’ listing ingredients and allergens. I’d like to see details of any contra-indications too.

My oncologist recommended this range to me last week so I'm going for it . She's worked with this guy . She said she sees a lot of people who are taking different supplements and that not only can they cancel one another out, it can also be dangerous if you don't know what you're doing . She always advocates taking something that has it all in one product for this reason .

Is this any help? I found it on the Waitrose website.

**Calcium Carbonate Prep (Maltodextrin), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin C Prep (Ascorbic Acid, HPMC), Magnesium Bisglycinate Prep (L-Glycine, Magnesium Oxide, Citric Acid), Magnesium Oxide, Caffeine, Nicotinamide, Vitamin E Prep (DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Silicon Dioxide), Tablet Coating (Emulsifier E464, Colour (E171, E141), Ferrous Fumarate, Calcium Pantothenate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Bisglycinate Prep (L-Glycine, Zinc Oxide, Citric Acid), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Prep (Sucrose, Corn Starch, Gum Arabic, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Cholecalciferol, DL-Alpha-Tocopherol), Co-Enzyme Q10, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12 Prep (Di-Calcium Phosphate, Cyanocobalamin), Ferrous Bisglycinate Prep (Ferronly, L-Glycine, Citric Acid), Thiamin Hydrochloride, Black Pepper Extract, Folic Acid, Chromium Picolinate, Grape Seed Extract, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, D-Biotin**

its actually very good. b12,folic acid and the heart one co-enzyme Q10 much better than statins. i tried taking vitamians seperatly and made a real mess of it

its actually very good. b12,folic acid and the heart one co-enzyme Q10 much better than statins. i tried taking vitamians seperatly and made a real mess of it

I've no doubt the supplements and vitamins are good for you, but will they make you feel less tired, like they are claiming?

I take a daily vitamin pill which is supposed to give a 100% dose of everything you need for good health.

I take quite a few pills and worry that any supplements etc might not be compatible. I bought one of those SAD winter daylight lamps last week to help my depression. When it arrived and I read the instructions, I discovered I shouldn’t use it if I take anti depressants, which I do, nor if I’m diabetic which I am. Certain other herbal remedies are contra-indicated with my meds.

This is the sort of info I need for these supplements. I don’t want to pay postage and have the trouble of sending them back if not suitable. I don’t want to bother my GP unnecessarily (I know their get-out clause will be to check with GP).

I suppose I’m expecting too much - they can’t really cover all ifs, buts and maybes.

I wonder why the SAD lamp is not advised? It is no different to going out in bright summer light, as it is supposed to replicate this.

Odd isn’t it but I didn’t take the risk. Very disappointed because I’ve felt the need for it recently.

Odd isn’t it but I didn’t take the risk. Very disappointed because I’ve felt the need for it recently.
I have a SAD lamp. I used to use it when I was working and couldn’t get outdoors enough in the week. I’m retired now so go out a lot. I hate winter and am currently overwintering in Spain.

high homosystien is red alert for cancer and heart disease. taking b12 and folic can really lower homosystiene levels. i managed to wrangle some blood tests from gp and they all came back normal apart from the folic acid which was very very low. so i was given some folic acid from gp. but when i actually started to read my results properly like comparing the "range" that is acceptable i was always very very borderline so i supplement myself with vitamins. not a lot but with b12 with added folic. i also try to eat a lot better as if you can its good to eat food that your body craves vitamins from.

some people suffer from pernicious anemia which means they cannot produce intrinsic factor that helps to utilise b12 which people years ago died from. its good to do some research and get some advice. i think this multi vitamin is a good choice but suspect you could get it all much cheaper. amazon do some good ones from germany that are a lot cheaper than uk ones and very good.

I'm sure it was stated in a presentation that you could take these along with Imedeen. Does that mean that neither of those products supplies everything you need? If they did provide all the vitamins and minerals you required then taking both would be a bad idea.

I suffer with chronic fatigue so I'm always looking for something to alleviate it. I googled the TSV results were promising so ordered it. It arrived today ,
I've since looked at the QVC reviews, one good one bad!!
Apparently the first listed ingredient Maltodextrin according to a Dr Axe says its not good for you and lists 5 reasons why...... Its put me off them Now can't decide whether to return them or not !!

Last edited by a moderator:
I take quite a few pills and worry that any supplements etc might not be compatible. I bought one of those SAD winter daylight lamps last week to help my depression. When it arrived and I read the instructions, I discovered I shouldn’t use it if I take anti depressants, which I do, nor if I’m diabetic which I am. Certain other herbal remedies are contra-indicated with my meds.

This is the sort of info I need for these supplements. I don’t want to pay postage and have the trouble of sending them back if not suitable. I don’t want to bother my GP unnecessarily (I know their get-out clause will be to check with GP).

I suppose I’m expecting too much - they can’t really cover all ifs, buts and maybes.

I take antidepressants AND use a SAD lamp with no problems. In fact one of the treatments for SAD is antidepressants so I really don't understand the problem. I love my light. I'd sleep all day in the winter without it.

Prime 50 Fighting Fatigue 120 Capsules TSV 05/01/18

I bought these a few months ago and I can't say that I saw any difference,
I could still fall asleep anytime I sat still for a time.I fell for the selling speil once again.

Latest posts

Back