Prime 50 Fighting Fatigue 120 Capsules TSV 05/01/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

More snake oil to go with the Speakmans, and I posted a similar post somewhere above when the Speakmans were on before, together with this item.

I will read the claims very carefully to see if they contradict ASA guidelines, you can't claim any health benefits,

i was taking folate and it made me very very nervous and edgy. you do have to be careful with vitamins

the only thing that may boost energy is the caffeine in the tablets. b12 is good
I take a B50 vitamin (a mixture of B vitamins of potency 50 mg each, inclusive of B12), it does give a small boost of energy and I also notice I'm more cheerful on the days I take it, and it's inexpensive too.

I bought these as the last TSV as I had the MBG if they didn't work.

Well, I was pleasantly surprised. They really do give me a bit of a boost. I only take them on days I know I'm going to need some energy, though, taking cheaper supplements on days I'm home.

Chronic fatigue is one of the major symptoms of the condition I have and I'm tired all the time. If I have something on that I need to look and behave less than dead I take one of these - never, ever thought I'd feel any different, but I do.

I bought these as the last TSV as I had the MBG if they didn't work.

Well, I was pleasantly surprised. They really do give me a bit of a boost. I only take them on days I know I'm going to need some energy, though, taking cheaper supplements on days I'm home.

Chronic fatigue is one of the major symptoms of the condition I have and I'm tired all the time. If I have something on that I need to look and behave less than dead I take one of these - never, ever thought I'd feel any different, but I do.

so nice to hear of a postitive story so i thank you personally for sharing that

the only thing that may boost energy is the caffeine in the tablets. b12 is good

You're absolutely right. The first and last time I took vitamins to boost energy (I suffer with Vit D deficiency and was really tired all the time) I was bouncing off the walls for days, I felt psychotic and was so anxious, couldn't sleep and was on edge, so much so I had to go the GP. He asked me was I drinking a lot of coffee, Coca Cola or any fizzy drinks, I said no because everything I ever have is caffeine free, even tea because I don't like the thought of it. Eventually we got round to the energy vitamins (sorry I can't remember the name, it was about eight years ago) and he said ah yes that'll be it then, he also said caffeine is a drug and it can be addictive, I knew that already though which is one of the reasons I've always steered clear and never let our children have anything with it in. The husband on the other hand isn't affected by caffeine at all, although he's drank caffeine filled Coke and coffee all his life were as I never touch caffeine, this isn't meant to be a "negative" experience, just my experience and although pleased for people this product works for, honestly I really am, it's always best to check the ingredients and do your research first.

I take Floradix liquid iron and vitamin formula,it works for me as I don’t eat red meat and hardly any veg.

I have ordered as feeling really tired lately,I was looking at another brand and they cost £27 for a months supply. Also the 120 mbg is good so I will give them a good try and send back if no good.

I've been taking these since the January TSV I deal with persistent levels of pain which makes me feel weary, plus all the meds I take cause drowsiness without quality sleep. I was hoping they'd help me face the task of selling our house and moving. Maybe it's the hit of caffiene in them but I've been better able to cope with cleaning the house before viewings and cheerfully dealing with estate agents etc whereas I'm very prone to hibernating away from the real world when I'm feeling whacked. Possibly a placebo effect but the nutritional components must be helping a little and I'm taking fewer daytime naps (which helps me to sleep sounder overnight).
Worth a try with the MBG. They're quite large but don't panic, there's not taste to the smooth coating so you have time to turn it in your mouth so it slips down lengthways (and I'm generally rubbish at swallowing more powdery tablets). I hope you feel better soon Miss Molly, but see your GP if nothing works to give you a boost. xx

I've been taking these since the January TSV I deal with persistent levels of pain which makes me feel weary, plus all the meds I take cause drowsiness without quality sleep. I was hoping they'd help me face the task of selling our house and moving. Maybe it's the hit of caffiene in them but I've been better able to cope with cleaning the house before viewings and cheerfully dealing with estate agents etc whereas I'm very prone to hibernating away from the real world when I'm feeling whacked. Possibly a placebo effect but the nutritional components must be helping a little and I'm taking fewer daytime naps (which helps me to sleep sounder overnight).
Worth a try with the MBG. They're quite large but don't panic, there's not taste to the smooth coating so you have time to turn it in your mouth so it slips down lengthways (and I'm generally rubbish at swallowing more powdery tablets). I hope you feel better soon Miss Molly, but see your GP if nothing works to give you a boost. xx

Thanks Akimbo I am due to see Gyne soon as I am a women of a certain age (cough cough) but I am up early for work and when I come home I feel shattered and sometimes have a siesta but then can't get to sleep at night so it is a bit of a vicious circle.
Will try these as I can always send them back,the man on Q showed the groove in the tablets so you can snap them in half if they are too big. Are yours like that?
I am glad they are helping you and hope you feel better soon.
Thanks for your feedback, it makes a change from us buying makeup:mysmilie_17:

I am the biggest baby when it comes to swallowing tablets but I haven't had to snap these in two (though my experience of other broken tablets is that they make me gag if they're bitter-tasting like paracetamol). Bless you for your kind thoughts. I'm a huge believer in thinking positively - I'm like the Pollyanna of this forum!, but you also have to know when to take a break and rest. Whether the chap selling these tablets has just hit on a clever marketing angle, I don't know, but a fiver a month is a small price for a placebo effect if it's giving me a boost (cheaper than an espresso a day from a coffee shop!).
I'm well into the menopause, it's an adjustment but worth getting any symptoms checked. It's all too easy to file any aches, pains, low mood, high temperature etc under M for menopause. I hope you find something that works for you...and that can be make up I often find! :mysmilie_59:

I have ordered as feeling really tired lately,I was looking at another brand and they cost £27 for a months supply. Also the 120 mbg is good so I will give them a good try and send back if no good.

Hope they help you Molly. I'd love a report back if you can? xx

Latest posts

Back