Laura Geller TSV 16/2/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well my ‘love affair ‘ with this brand is well & truly over now.This looks a very poor TSV offer will Laura make the journey over? B&B I find too powdery now making my skin look very dry, accentuating lines - oh no! Still the good side I am saving so much not being tempted by anything on Q ( just got the JW TSV the other week) no more easy pays I have forgotten about!

I may be wrong but I'd steer clear of a white highlighter; anything more than a slightest application will look like snail trails across my cheek bones I suspect.

Laura Geller 4 Piece Glow Your Own Way Make-up Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.233349

Auto-Delivery Laura Geller 4 Piece Glow Your Own Way Make-up Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235782

QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.98
P&P £4.95

The Glow Your Own Way collection from Laura Geller features four gorgeous make-up picks, including the iconic Balance-n-Brighten Baked Foundation, a supersize version of the social media-favourite Baked Gelato Illuminator, plus the new-to-QVC Color Luster Lip Gloss Hi Def Top Coat and an All Over Face Brush. Shine bright like a diamond with this beautiful collection of cosmetic must-haves from beauty guru, Laura Geller.

Flawless coverage - if you've never tried the much-loved Balance-n-Brighten Baked Foundation, now's your chance! This soft-focus powder helps to give coverage whilst correcting unevenness and blurring the appearance of imperfections. We're also bringing you two new shades: Light and Golden Medium.

Supersize radiance - beloved by the glam Instagram set, this fabulous collection includes a supersize version of the Baked Gelato Illuminator in the shade Diamond Dust. This pioneering, hybrid formula feels like a cream but applies like a sheer powder, instantly creating a translucent, iridescent veil that can be used all over your face for an ethereal glow that lasts.

New for you - for the first time at QVC, we're bringing you the Color Luster Lip Gloss Hi Def Top Coat in the shade Diamond Dust. Infused with light-reflecting pearls and kendi oil, this gorgeous gloss cushions lips with a rich, always silky, never sticky shine.

Grow your beauty stash - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive this collection twice more in May and August, at today's fantastic price. We'll swap your Baked Gelato Illuminator for a Baked Bronze-n-Brighten and Baked Body Frosting, and also change the shade of your Color Luster Lip Gloss Hi Def Top Coat each time, so you can build up your covetable collection.

Contains:

1 x Balance-n-Brighten Baked Foundation (9g) - in Porcelain, Fair, Light, Medium, Golden Medium, Tan or Deep; features a baked formula that is made up of swirls of neutral-hued liquid pigments baked on terracotta tiles for 24 hours, and then hand-finished by Italian artisans to create a creamy, smooth powder foundation
1 x Baked Gelato Illuminator in Diamond Dust (10g) - holographic shades of pink and pearlescent hues that move with the light, allowing the shade to flip from violet to pink
1 x Color Luster Lip Gloss Hi Def Top Coat in Diamond Dust (6.5ml) - sheer shimmer; this glittering formula flaunts a mixture of pigment and light-reflecting pearl, the ideal finishing touch for any lip look
1 x All Over Face Brush - super soft bristles allow for even powder product distribution and flawless application
1 x box

May Auto Delivery contains:

1 x Balance-n-Brighten Baked Foundation (9g)
1 x Baked Bronze-n-Brighten in Medium (9g) - contains long-lasting pigments of colour to help contour and smooth the look of your skin
1 x Color Luster Lip Gloss Hi Def Top Coat in City Lights (6.5ml) - subtle gold
1 x All Over Face Brush
1 x box

August Auto Delivery contains:

1 x Balance-n-Brighten Baked Foundation (9g)
1 x Baked Body Frosting in Tahitian Glow (10g) - this body bronzer imparts rich, radiant colour wherever you need it; arms, legs shoulders, face and décolleté, for a gloriously sun-kissed glow
1 x Color Luster Lip Gloss Hi Def Top Coat in Venetian Lights (6.5ml) - a soft rose shade with subtle shine
1 x All Over Face Brush
1 x box

How to use:
Balance-n-Brighten Baked Foundation:

Use the All Over Face Brush and apply in place of foundation or with your favourite base for an even and healthy glow

Baked Gelato Illuminator:

Sweep all over your face for a lit-from-within glow

Baked Bronze-n-Brighten:

Apply on places the sun naturally hits: forehead, cheeks, nose and chin

Baked Body Frosting:

Apply wet or dry
A single stroke with the dry body puff will give skin a dewy radiance
Add a second or third layer for a more intense glow
You can also lightly wet the puff to get a more dramatic gleam
Apply in smooth strokes wherever you want a sensuous glow
Remember to take care of your puff; every now and then, wash it out with antibacterial soap, and let it dry overnight

Color Luster Lip Gloss Hi Def Top Coat:

Apply over any lip colour for extra sparkle or dab a small amount on the centre of your lips and rub together for a subtle strobe effect

I still have a Bronze & Brighten in a square compact from years and years ago; just never remember to use it. I did buy a TSV with Balance & Brighten in Tan to use as a bronzer and the effect looks better on my pale skin than the bronzer does. That's still going strong so I won't need to repurchase for years. I'd prefer to see a TSV without the full-sized Balance & Brighten but maybe with a couple of Spackle choices. All Laura's baked eye shadows and blushers from 10 years ago never seem to run out; I have a Tahitian Glow as well somewhere - I probably never need buy another LG item as long as I live; my favourite baked shadow "starburst" I have 3 stockpiled from ebay. Maybe her early products (and bigger sizes) are too long-lasting which is why the brand has moved away from them.

If I needed a new B&B every few months I'd conclude I was using too much and switch to a high coverage cream foundation!

Oh dear, I must be the only one that's gone for this lol! I wan't going to either until I saw how beautiful the diamond dust highlighter looks on you tube. It's a massive size too plus that gloss would look lovely over the stila liquid lipsticks that I find a bit too drying at times. Blimey I'm so weak.........surely I can't be the only one, can I? :mysmilie_17:

Oh dear, I must be the only one that's gone for this lol! I wan't going to either until I saw how beautiful the diamond dust highlighter looks on you tube. It's a massive size too plus that gloss would look lovely over the stila liquid lipsticks that I find a bit too drying at times. Blimey I'm so weak.........surely I can't be the only one, can I? :mysmilie_17:

its great value as that size diamond dust is £28 + post on its own

I find all Gelato are glittery, I have Ballerina and Rose and can see the glitter on my skin.

Latest posts

Back