Another new cosmetic range

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
If ever comes to air, then a new cosmetic range called Barking Mad cosmetics is owned and being launched by an 18 year old !!!

Yep, Saffron is the daughter of a multi millionaire couple (who have had much press publicity due to unusual living arrangements), and as she has been told to 'stand on her own two feet now', has gone down the skincare route, and no doubt got this range off the ground with her £5,000 PER MONTH pocket money.

What an 18 year old knows about night cream (£25) and moisturiser (£30) will be interesting to see.

Just looked again, and interesting to see some chap Scott Hutchinson is credited with starting the company, yet reading in today's D/Mail, with the large article with her Dad & Daddy, Saffron is credited with starting and owning the brand !!!

I'll give this range a go, thanks brissles. I just looked at the website and there's no animal ingredients or tested on them and it's reasonably priced so yeah, definitely be trying this.

Like I said Saffron Drewitt-Barlow is 18, and is being backed by her multi millionaire parents Dad Drewitt and Daddy Barlow. Drewitt & Barlow were the first gay couple to have surrogate children and have made big press headlines over the years by adding to their family, so it'll be interesting to see how their eldest daughter performs with the marketing of her new brand.

Latest posts

Back