New Laura Geller Foundation in 9 Shades on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why oh why can't QVC list foundation shades in order from porcelain to deep? There's no way to tell the difference between say Honey and Sand just by looking at the photo of the tubes! I can wear Fair or Porcelain in Balance & Brighten but in other ranges I've had foundations called "sand"; unless you know you're super-pale or always buy the deepest shades, those in the medium-tan middle shades don't have much to go on.

Thanks for posting Marina, that demo on QVC US is shockingly awful, nowhere near the model's skin colour, I suspect this will be another yellow-based foundation. Not remotely tempted!

It looked like concealer, rubbery and mask like I thought.
I currently enjoy using The Ordinary Serum Foundation at a fraction of the price and eagerly awaiting their watercolours to come out.
I bought The Ordinary Serum Foundation in October and still on my first bottle. Looking on their website lots of The Ordinary products are out of stock and they cannot keep up with the demand.

It looked like concealer, rubbery and mask like I thought.
I currently enjoy using The Ordinary Serum Foundation at a fraction of the price and eagerly awaiting their watercolours to come out.
I bought The Ordinary Serum Foundation in October and still on my first bottle. Looking on their website lots of The Ordinary products are out of stock and they cannot keep up with the demand.

Yeah it really didn't look nice at all!

Latest posts

Back