We Are Family........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Just turned on happens to be the start of a Lakeland hour with Catherine and Wendy who has worked for the company for a quarter of a century.
Lakeland is still a family business Wendy announces, so Catherine jumps on much like ourselves we consider ourselves practically a family business here at QVC, because we have got that same sort of family environment, that works so well with Lakeland.

“We are family yeah I got all my sisters with me ...........

:mysmilie_8::mysmilie_8::mysmilie_8:

:mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378:

:mysmilie_513: :mysmilie_506:

:mysmilie_859:

What a load of bull. I am so annoyed by that woman Catherine acting as if she's just discovered and therefore has to buy every product from Lakeland, girl you are kidding yourself on if you think we don't know you've been aware of this fabulous company which I first started using 40 years ago - get a life. The products are excellent, the company has terrific customer services, and I can't believe for a minute that they need the selling power of QVC because their excellent reputation was established many many years ago.

Catherine is acting as if she's too young to have discovered them years back - c'mon girl, act your age and stop pouting how so impressed you are - and 'the family' oh pleassssssssssssssse!

Just how has she managed to get a filthy oven so soon after not long since fitting herself a brand new kitchen :mysmilie_46::mysmilie_46::mysmilie_506:

I think the hook up with Q might come back and bite them on the arse.

Why oh why would you get involved with a company’s whose reputation and efficiency is going down the plug hole when you have a perfectly good network yourself.

It’s a mystery (since we are doing 1980’s TOPs)

I also don't get why a well established company like Lakeland would want to take a step back and partner up with the dinosaurs, aka QVC.

What a load of bull. I am so annoyed by that woman Catherine acting as if she's just discovered and therefore has to buy every product from Lakeland, girl you are kidding yourself on if you think we don't know you've been aware of this fabulous company which I first started using 40 years ago - get a life. The products are excellent, the company has terrific customer services, and I can't believe for a minute that they need the selling power of QVC because their excellent reputation was established many many years ago.

Catherine is acting as if she's too young to have discovered them years back - c'mon girl, act your age and stop pouting how so impressed you are - and 'the family' oh pleassssssssssssssse!

I suppose her mouth has to utter something, while she listens to her earpiece telling her how many pieces have been sold.

I also don't get why a well established company like Lakeland would want to take a step back and partner up with the dinosaurs, aka QVC.

Sale volumes. Successful as Lakeland is, they need to broaden their customer base. QVC is a foot in the door to increase awareness.

I shop regularly at Lakeland shops and they relocate or close parts or the whole shop if they don't get the footfall they need to make a shop viable. Brent Cross has a smaller shop now since they moved into the shopping centre from the nearby Brent Park. They relocated within Eldon Square shopping centre. Both times they needed more customers than the original location attracted. The original store at Windermere is always rammed when I visit, and carries the widest range. They still get coach parties visiting, even after all the other stores opened.

QVC are deluded if they think the true family touch and commitment to customer service of Lakeland will reflect onto them. I do think it's a riskier strategy for Lakeland to be tarnished by QVC's version of customer service.

My default reaction these days to Catherine H opening her mouth is to have a sick bag at the ready. She is now parodying herself!!!

Why oh why would you get involved with a company’s whose reputation and efficiency is going down the plug hole when you have a perfectly good network yourself.

I absolutely agree with you, and as I have said many times in the past what works with the American psyche, does not necessarily work with the psyche of the UK shopper - we're not that gullible, and we do like a bargain. This being said, I think Lakeland will regret this.

I absolutely agree with you, and as I have said many times in the past what works with the American psyche, does not necessarily work with the psyche of the UK shopper - we're not that gullible, and we do like a bargain. This being said, I think Lakeland will regret this.

Ms Huntley is rude to guests & I also find her vulgar - talking about her bodily functions & last week she said how her hair falls out constantly & she keeps finding it all over the place. I had a look at the Lakeland show & I thought the guest coped admirably as this excuse for a presenter talked about the reaction from people in the gallery & the brand of her jumper.

lakeland items sold through qvc have a 12 month guarantee through amazon 2 years and three years from lakeland direct. they used to have a lifetime guarantee

Ms Huntley is rude to guests & I also find her vulgar - talking about her bodily functions & last week she said how her hair falls out constantly & she keeps finding it all over the place. I had a look at the Lakeland show & I thought the guest coped admirably as this excuse for a presenter talked about the reaction from people in the gallery & the brand of her jumper.

I happened to see a few minutes and there she was ordering on her tablet.

It’s not a bit wonder she doesn’t use DHS - after all she would have to shop in her OWN time like the rest of us minions.

I’m sure lots of people might sneak an Amazon order whilst at work tea break but doing it on air is the equivalent of us doing it in the middle of dealing with a customer/client/patient .

Do you think any of them could hold down a real job?

It’s not a bit wonder she doesn’t use DHS - after all she would have to shop in her OWN time like the rest of us minions.

I’m sure lots of people might sneak an Amazon order whilst at work tea break but doing it on air is the equivalent of us doing it in the middle of dealing with a customer/client/patient .

Do you think any of them could hold down a real job?

I don't think the majority of them would last a week in a real job.In fact I don't know how they survive in the real world.

Latest posts

Back