Household Helpers with Gtech TSV 04/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I`ve gone for this tsv. I have a Bissell cordless but only use it as a back up to my corded Dyson. The little Bissell is handy for small kitchen spills or when the cat gets a bit over exuberant in her tray and scratches litter over side, but the Bissell isn`t much good on dog hair or heavier messes. It was a gift from a friend and has had its day. I`ll keep the GTech in hallway and when our black lab is moulting I`m hoping it will save me getting out my big heavy dyson which I truly love and its one of the very first models which came out years ago but is still going strong and until it dies its final death I will still use it when I want to "bottom" a room as my Mother always said.

I know folk love their Dyson, but when they first came onto the market I was put off by the strong vivid product colour and the 'bulkiness' of the machine so would take up a lot of room. Equally I didn't fancy looking at all the muck that needed emptying. Now I have 2 Gtechs and I still have to look at the muck !!!

I find it quite satisfying to see the 'progress' and how well the dust is being picked up from the floor, in both Dyson and GTECH, actually, not in GTECH, I have the old model, black.

Latest posts

Back