OPI Professional Nailcare TSV 05/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Could it be this? Was going to order but not sure if i should wait in case it is. It doesn't show a picture of one of the other options in the description just lists the colours. Also available on auto delivery with different colours in the next drops. I haven't watched much QVC for a while so it maybe a set thats already been aired.

http://www.qvcuk.com/OPI-7-Piece-Essential-Nail-Collection-with-Box.product.233425.html?sc=SRCH

no thats an ex-auto-delivery of the one from earlier last year with that same choice

Thanks SCW. I got confused as it said it was a new arrival so thought it might have been the tsv. Thank you very much for letting me know:)

QVC OPI TSV option 1 spring blush only £24.98 including a Pink to envy Nail envy, stunning bag, includes 4 shades from our new Spring/summer Lisbon collection and also.... our Qvc exclusive shade ‘And the Raven cried give me more’ to the value of £87

View attachment 15211

QVC OPI TSV option 2-coral paradise only £24.98 including original Nail envy, stunning bag, includes ‘We seafood and eat it’ from our new Spring/summer Lisbon collection! Again all this to the value of £87

View attachment 15212

Auto-Delivery classic wishes! A gorgeous taupe collection with a splash of lilac the question is ‘do you lilac it?

View attachment 15213

OPI 6 Piece Spring/Summer Lisbon Collection with Bag
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235120

Auto-Delivery OPI 6 Piece Spring/Summer Lisbon Collection with Bag
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235756

QVC Price £32.50
Todays Special Value Price £24.98
P&P £4.95

This six-piece nail polish set from OPI features five gorgeous shades from the brand new Lisbon Spring/Summer Collection in your choice of pink or coral tones, plus the QVC favourite Nail Envy strengthening treatment, all presented with a chic patterned bag for storage. Whilst you patiently wait for the sunshine to arrive, paint your nails with these happy hues to brighten up your outlook and your manicure!

New and just for you - get ahead of the curve and try out the fabulous new shades from the Spring/Summer Lisbon collection. With a mix of pinks, peaches, oranges and reds, there's a bright pop of colour to suit every taste. Plus, don't miss your chance to try And the Raven Cried Never, a gorgeous purple shade you'll currently only find at QVC.

Strong, healthy-looking nails - if you haven't tried the bestselling Nail Envy before, you'll want to get on board. This brilliant nail strengthening treatment is formulated with hydrolysed wheat protein and calcium, and is ideal for brittle, dry nails that are prone to breakage.

A polish for every occasion - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive another six of our favourite OPI polishes in 90 days' time, at today's fantastic price. If you go for Option 1 initially, you'll receive Blue Lagoon as your second collection; a gorgeous mix of ocean-inspired shades with a hint of gold. Choosing Option 2 means you'll receive the Classic Wishes collection in 60 days' time; a sophisticated set of neutrals and delicate purples.

Option 1 Spring Blush contains:

1 x Made it to the Seventh Hill polish (15ml) - soft golden rose
1 x You've got Nata on Me polish (15ml) - peach
1 x Tagus in That Selfie polish (15ml) - pink
1 x No Turning Back from Pink Street polish (15ml) - magenta
1 x And the Raven Cried Never polish (15ml) - purple; currently only available at QVC
1 x Pink to Envy Nail Envy (15ml) - rose pink; a strengthening treatment with a chic, neutral tint
1 x bag

Option 2 Coral Paradise contains:

1 x Crawfishin for a Compliment polish (15ml) - light creamy orange
1 x Santa Monica Beach Peach polish (15ml) - punchy orange
1 x Me Myselfie & I polish (15ml) - coral
1 x To the Mouse House We Go polish (15ml) - red
1 x We Seafood and Eat It polish (15ml) - lobster red
1 x Original Nail Envy (15ml) - a colourless strengthening treatment formulated with hydrolysed wheat protein and calcium
1 x bag

Auto Delivery options:

Option 1 Blue Lagoon contains:

1 x Suzi Without a Paddle nail polish (15ml) - pastel mint blue
1 x Is That a Spear in Your Pocket nail polish (15ml) - tropical teal
1 x Super Trop-i-cal-i-fiji-istic nail polish (15ml) - shimmering ocean blue
1 x This Color's Making Waves nail polish (15ml) - shimmering lagoon blue
1 x Gift of Gold Never Gets Old nail polish (15ml) - metallic gold
1 x Original Nail Envy

Option 2 Classic Wishes contains:

1 x My Very First Knockwurst polish (15ml) - rosy-nude
1 x Tickle My France-y polish (15ml) - nude
1 x Berlin There Done That polish (15ml) - taupe
1 x Polly Want a Lacquer polish (15ml) - lavender
1 x Do You Lilac It? polish (15ml) - light purple
1 x Original Nail Envy (15ml)

My nails have improved sooooo much thanks to Leighton Denny Renovate which I now get from M&S.I have used OPI in the past but wouldn’t use all the polishes in the TSV. The colours in the coral/ red offering look very similar to be.

Latest posts

Back