Keeley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Suki 1

Registered Shopper
Why ever have they let Keely go on air, she sounds awful it is uncomfortable to watch her.

She Tweeted that she had ended up in hospital after she flew over. She said she had lost her voice due to a bad throat infection and wouldn't be on yesterday but would be on air today.

She can't be doing her throat any favours on a two hour show. If it is a cold as well, I hope she doesn't infect the model. A therapist sounding like that would be a bit off putting, I think.

She sounds awful at the best of times, with her Jane Horrocks style voice. Her and Pilsbury Dough Woman Fiona are a right pair. I wish someone would push them into a pond!

No idea why she decided to travel to the UK as she was ill to start with? There are others from Elemis who could have filled in for the mini-series.

They are dropping like flies at QVC, Katy was rushed to hospital with appendix problem, it had to be removed.

She Tweeted that she had ended up in hospital after she flew over. She said she had lost her voice due to a bad throat infection and wouldn't be on yesterday but would be on air today.

I wonder if she spent twenty hours on a trolley in a busy A&E department.

Of course not. She had photos up and praising Dorest Hospital.

Was that Katy P or Keeley? In my opinion it's very selfish to spend over four hours on a plane when you're ill, spreading germs & infecting other people. She sells cosmetics & life on earth wouldn't have died out if she'd called in sick.

Was that Katy P or Keeley? In my opinion it's very selfish to spend over four hours on a plane when you're ill, spreading germs & infecting other people. She sells cosmetics & life on earth wouldn't have died out if she'd called in sick.

Totally agree - I was sat next to this skanky, cold-riddled woman on a flight to New York who despite being asked not to, kept coughing and sneezing violently INTO THE AIR. She kept apologising but needless to say, I went down with the same bug the next day, disgusting.

Why am I seeing double with everyone's posts?
And I agree Keeley should never have flown over, very selfish considering she could have infected someone who getting the flu/cold is a life threatening condition. Very selfish!

No idea why she decided to travel to the UK as she was ill to start with? There are others from Elemis who could have filled in for the mini-series.

They are dropping like flies at QVC, Katy was rushed to hospital with appendix problem, it had to be removed.

Prefer Christina.

'Pilsbury Dough Woman Fiona' - brilliant.

Awwww, I think that's a bit unkind of Julius to post that. I quite like Fiona and she always manages to sell me Decleor.

I agree Keely should not have come over to do the shows as she clearly wasn't up to it health wise.

CC

Latest posts

Back