Any chance of these being part of Ruth Langford's range on Q.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Apparently RL on Loose Women said crotch less jeans are the big thing and Shirley Ballas (strictly judge) modelled a pair.

Not a good look on anyone even 16 year olds so how soon will Chuntley be sporting a pair?

I`ve just seen a photo of Ms Ballas wearing them and I am lost for words.
As for Ruthie, well she was in the paper the other day wearing a top by Dorothy Perkins and it appears the top is now sold out Nationwide so I reckon Ruthie would promote straight jackets if the fee was good enough. I see Q are promoting her "fashion range" on their facebook page and calling her the Queen of style. Seems to me she`ll put her name to any old thing and not just from Q.

I agree with Vienna, Ruth and Eamon Holmes seem to be into everything the past few months. I didn't see the ctotchless jeans, maybe they are the follow up to the cold shoulder....:mysmilie_17:

I had to look them up & I'm also lost for words. I then found the ones being sold on asos...

I could not believe what I was seeing in the Shirley Ballas photo! And she is always so elegant on Strictly!!

The follow on from the cold shoulder—-the cold crotch?Can things get any dafter.Shirley Ballas looks ridiculous why would she want to appear like that.?