Richard Jacksons Garden TSV 06/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i use patio magic and its very good. you can pick it up from homebase and amazon. did not use it last summer and what a difference can't wait to use it this year

I think mine's called spray & leave and it was £20 from Ideal World. Big container bottle and you got a sprayer with it as well. Good value.

CC

I think mine's called spray & leave and it was £20 from Ideal World. Big container bottle and you got a sprayer with it as well. Good value.

CC

i remember this kit sold out so fast free post and yes the sprayer with it as well. i have to say qvc never do deal like this

I'll stick with the 'ordinary' Wet & Forget, rather than buy that TSV. I've got 5 litres of it from last year, 5 litres of Spray and Leave from IW and also bought the RJ version when it first aired as I had run out of Wet and Forget. I don't think the RJ version is being sold any more so maybe it 'bombed?' Mine's still unopened for use in an emergency. I'm not holding out much hope for its effectiveness.

It might sound as though I have a 'thing' about this kind of product, but I really haven't. :cheeky: I just stockpile when I see a deal online because I have a large garden and it's all bloc paved. When I moved here I had a sea of mud where the lawn should have been so decided to get it all landscaped and do away with the grass. I've got raised flowerbeds so it's not like a concrete jungle, but is easy maintenance. On the next dry day I'll be treating it all for this year because Wet & Forget does a superb job, as does the Spray and Leave.

i usually keep a small supply of wet and forget - as I think it's an excellent product, although I have to tell you I order mine online from Wet & Forget direct.

I have a problem with the pink one because I ordered it last year with the sole intention of being able to reach (as advertised) my roof whilst using my hose and attaching it, but I don't know what if anything I did wrong, because whenever I pressed the trigger I got a face full of the product and it did not do the high reach whatsoever - I'm thinking that it's down to me.

How much ???!!! ��������

Latest posts

Back