You'd be a Phool not to......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

just got in from work and i've missed all the excitement :( Please tell me the 5XL didn't sell out :51:
I've got a car to clean and the loo to scrub next week......

Last edited:
just got in from work and i've missed all the excitement :( Please tell me the 5XL didn't sell out :51:

I've just come in from work, and I read the word excitement as EXCREMENT!!!! Pretty apt dont you think? lol!

Seriously, that skirt looks like a bunch of old rags, and the top...well that's just bizarre...I mean WHAT on earth is it supposed to be? Imagine wearing them together...just right for that important interview...they certainly wouldn't forget you in a hurry!!!!

I've just come in from work, and I read the word excitement as EXCREMENT!!!! Pretty apt dont you think? lol!

Seriously, that skirt looks like a bunch of old rags, and the top...well that's just bizarre...I mean WHAT on earth is it supposed to be? Imagine wearing them together...just right for that important interview...they certainly wouldn't forget you in a hurry!!!!

No No darling the office party not a interview

How come I've only just found this thread. Next time a PM would be appreciated.

(And there will be a next time, mark my words!)

You would frighten Mr Blunt in one of those! Btw, did you catch him on the One Show tonight?

i did thanks, Calico......gorgeous ;)

Unlike IW's fashion innit. I sadly have to admit that I rather liked that velvet pistachio patchwork dress....then I remembered I'm not an eighteen year old hippy any more. I'm more of a hobbit these days.
Bugger.

Latest posts

Back