Australian Bodycare TSV 07/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

there was a trio on the other day of the body wash how much body wash can one body get through

I think this tsv is one for me, I can never be wthout the skin wash. I will still have a look on eBay before buying...

I never liked the ABC wipes and they never seemed wet enough. I used to buy the bodywash and split any tsv`s I bought with my son but haven`t bought any in ages.

as per normal wont know a price till its gone live as price is subject to change even after launch as a tsv

Wow is that so I had no idea, haven’t watched too much at all this year.
Obviously I’ve lost touch of their new practices, hadn’t a clue they were changing prices after the midnight launch
I guess it’s all to do with if they are in fear of being left with stuff
On the other hand stock selling too quickly too cheaply and thinks priced too low

Wow is that so I had no idea, haven’t watched too much at all this year.
Obviously I’ve lost touch of their new practices, hadn’t a clue they were changing prices after the midnight launch
I guess it’s all to do with if they are in fear of being left with stuff
On the other hand stock selling too quickly too cheaply and thinks priced too low

it dont happen so much these days but in the olden days a tsv at midnight sometimes came back in the morning with £2-£20 knocked off it & it used to vary so much thats why i tend not to give prices unless i know a guide price for it

I`ve just seen somewhere else that it`s £34.98 plus £4.95 p and p so just under 40 quid in total. Prices aren`t half creeping up !

Australian Bodycare 4 Piece Tea Tree Skinwash & Wipes Collection
Item Number: 235325
QVC Price £44.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £4.95

This four-piece collection from Australian Bodycare features two litre-sized bottles of the top-rated Tea Tree Skin Wash that can be used on both the face and body, plus two packs of the handy and gentle Tea Tree Wipes. Perfect if you want to stock up on your favourites, or simply test out this beloved brand, this great Australian Bodycare set offers everything you need to help you feel clean, cleansed and refreshed throughout the year.

Super Skin Wash - Australian Bodycare’s top-rated product works to help cleanse blocked pores and remove dirt, sweat and excess oil, while working to maintain the natural balance of your skin.

For all the family - these non-drying formulas mean you can use these products on loved ones of all ages, plus they’re developed to suit most skin types, so even sensitive complexions can enjoy the benefits.

Contains:

2 x Tea Tree Oil Skin Wash (1L; supersize) - can be used on the face and body; suitable for all skin types. With a gentle foam that leaves the skin feeling clean, fresh and hydrated, it also contains glycerin to help maintain moisture and to prevent the skin from feeling dry and tight after bathing. Contains 2% tea tree oil
2 x Tea Tree Oil Wipes (24pcs; full size) - these hygienic wet wipes can be used for everything from cleansing and soothing, to removing stubborn make-up. Enriched with 1% tea tree oil. Perfume and alcohol-free

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235325

I'd have gone for this if they were offering a bottle of the original Skin Wash and a bottle of the lavender version, but I don't think I'll bother now.
ABC usually have a couple of TSV's during the year, and as I've got 2 unopened litre bottles in stock, I think I can safely wait for the next one without any fear of running out.

Just seen a posting on Facebook re Tea Tree Oil. Apparently it can kill a dog if used in a diffuser. Don't know if QVC have ever mentioned this. I know a lot of you have pets.

Why have they got a model on washing her hands? It's as bad as having models spraying perfume.

Would normally be a bit sceptical but a good friend posted it but you never know. Better to be safe.

Were's the "S" and "V" when you can get a bottle and a refil for £40 on QVC website (AY forgets to tell you this bit) you've saved about £9 with the two packs of wipes thrown in............WOW!! some buying power eh? :mysmilie_3:

Latest posts

Back