Australian Bodycare TSV 07/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the wipes are a non starter for me once you open them you have to use them FAST! the body lotion is lovely and i would love to try the lavender shower gel. gone are the days when qvc put together items in a tsv that we want

I agree, TSVs, especially the beauty ones, have lots of things added in that are just regular items whereas they could put in trials of new things or one offs. Liz Earle always has C&P for instance and I know it's popular but I end up with loads of pumps and tubes of it when I buy TSVs for other products then I end up selling it on.

Why doesn't one of the big Q beauty companies do a TSV where there are say half a dozen or more products and you can pick and mix the ones you want, free P&P and 3 easy pays. Bet no one picks the bag :mysmilie_17:

CC

when qvc started doing beauty the tsv's were a fantastic treat, l'occitane were great. a real pick n mix of bath, body lotion, skiincare. now its too same no real deviation between them

I watched the TSV in the morning and then forgot all about it, but I have still got 1lt bottle unopened in my stash cupboard, plus I am not a lover of the wipes.

L'Occitane is all verbena and shea whenever I've seen a TSV. I've never bought this brand in all the years I've shopped with Q, it just does not inspire me.

CC

L'Occitane is all verbena and shea whenever I've seen a TSV. I've never bought this brand in all the years I've shopped with Q, it just does not inspire me.

CC

its a lovely lovely brand. one of the best imo. their body range is superb far better in smell, texture and efficacy than elemis or liz earle. its expensive but last several months and is a pleasure

Latest posts

Back