Elizabeth Grant brand ambassader




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Erith,Kent
    Posts
    263
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Elizabeth Grant brand ambassader

    I am sure the woman Juliette who brings Elizabeth Grant creams to ideal world has had facial surgery, her forehead doesn't crease at all or move and her cheeks are stretched tight and I'm sure this is not due to Elizabeth Grant creams but to plastic surgery ,so why on earth can we not have a natural faced person presenting it

    Likes Muttley , mr tom liked this post
     

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    In a squat near you!
    Posts
    1,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    ADVERTISING
    Quote Originally Posted by Susie Wusie View Post
    I am sure the woman Juliette who brings Elizabeth Grant creams to ideal world has had facial surgery, her forehead doesn't crease at all or move and her cheeks are stretched tight and I'm sure this is not due to Elizabeth Grant creams but to plastic surgery ,so why on earth can we not have a natural faced person presenting it
    You can usually tell when someone has facial surgery. If they have a new dimple on their chin, its a sure sign that to much skin has been pulled up, and the belly button normally settles there! LOL
     

  3. <
  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,299
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Because if they used a normal person who is ageing as nature intended. No one work buy as they would know the stuff does not work.
    Likes Muttley , mr tom liked this post
     

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Maybe she drinks Torricelumn (TM)?
    Likes mr tom liked this post
     

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Vanessa Feltz Fan Club has now joined Nanty as a dedicated follower of Luggie as she’s hurt her leg.

    But if she’s hurt her leg why doesn’t she smother it in Torricelumn (TM)?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A027AAB9-1A6A-4E76-9708-83ECD5A0FEF5.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	15278Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7C106B8A-B8B4-4195-9A0A-EE73AB12C865.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	15279Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2DAC4D26-EC36-4093-8240-3DE42649228D.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	15280

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    east london
    Posts
    3,085
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wirral70 View Post
    Vanessa Feltz Fan Club has now joined Nanty as a dedicated follower of Luggie as she’s hurt her leg.

    But if she’s hurt her leg why doesn’t she smother it in Torricelumn (TM)?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A027AAB9-1A6A-4E76-9708-83ECD5A0FEF5.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	15278Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7C106B8A-B8B4-4195-9A0A-EE73AB12C865.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	15279Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2DAC4D26-EC36-4093-8240-3DE42649228D.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	15280
    I take this to mean she also works for IW and not Elizabeth Grant. Sneaky channel.
    Likes Wirral70 liked this post
     

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    On the phone/not the web!
    Posts
    6,930
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Is this the second time she's hurt her leg or is it a repeat?
    Likes Wirral70 liked this post
     

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,869
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mommabear View Post
    Is this the second time she's hurt her leg or is it a repeat?
    Dunno Momma.

    I wonder how she did it. Maybe she’d overdone the Botox, couldn’t see properly and slipped?
    Likes Mommabear , Susie Wusie liked this post
     

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,439
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Is Elizabeth Grant still ‘with us’? Anyone know? I used to see her on Canadian shopping telly when I lived there at the start of the millennium and she was a grand old lady then.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    On the phone/not the web!
    Posts
    6,930
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


    ADVERTISING


    Quote Originally Posted by DunmowDizzy View Post
    Is Elizabeth Grant still ‘with us’? Anyone know? I used to see her on Canadian shopping telly when I lived there at the start of the millennium and she was a grand old lady then.
    Yes, it was her birthday the other week, 95 years young I think
    Thanks DunmowDizzy thanked for this post
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •