Elizabeth Grant brand ambassader

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
I am sure the woman Juliette who brings Elizabeth Grant creams to ideal world has had facial surgery, her forehead doesn't crease at all or move and her cheeks are stretched tight and I'm sure this is not due to Elizabeth Grant creams but to plastic surgery ,so why on earth can we not have a natural faced person presenting it

I am sure the woman Juliette who brings Elizabeth Grant creams to ideal world has had facial surgery, her forehead doesn't crease at all or move and her cheeks are stretched tight and I'm sure this is not due to Elizabeth Grant creams but to plastic surgery ,so why on earth can we not have a natural faced person presenting it

You can usually tell when someone has facial surgery. If they have a new dimple on their chin, its a sure sign that to much skin has been pulled up, and the belly button normally settles there! LOL

Vanessa Feltz Fan Club has now joined Nanty as a dedicated follower of Luggie as she’s hurt her leg.

But if she’s hurt her leg why doesn’t she smother it in Torricelumn (TM)? :mysmilie_59:

A027AAB9-1A6A-4E76-9708-83ECD5A0FEF5.jpg7C106B8A-B8B4-4195-9A0A-EE73AB12C865.jpg2DAC4D26-EC36-4093-8240-3DE42649228D.jpg

Is Elizabeth Grant still ‘with us’? Anyone know? I used to see her on Canadian shopping telly when I lived there at the start of the millennium and she was a grand old lady then.

Latest posts

Back