O m w

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
[BOh my word[/B]

Katie is back at work
I know she’s not doing a strenuous heavy lifting job, but all the same.
Just hope she does not pick up the bugs that have being doing the rounds with Decleor Fiona being the latest

I thought she was back very soon.Has she been on with Fiona of Decleor? Hope not she doesn’t need any of these cold bugs that seem to be the therapist’s theme @ the moment.I know Fiona is forging on regardless but don’t think I can listen to her any longer.

Really these guest presenters Keeley and now Fiona is just being selfish. They come into a studio and spread their germs if you have the cold or flu going around you are meant to stay at home. I am sure Decelor could have a stand in for the day, its not like they are world leaders who must attend a big sumit. Its not just the presenters but all the staff working behind the scenes that keep QVC going.

I was in Sainsbury's' the other day and it was really quiet the tills mainly closed, I could hear a manager rushing round trying to get staff there to take over. It was, "Is X or Y now down with it?" Passing the deli counter a staff member with a phone was trying to contact a employee who had not turned in. No doubt they had the heavy cold or flu and didn't want to stand handling food and spreading it to others. What staff that where there talking about how many off ill.

Latest posts

Back