Diamonique Jewellery TSV 09/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven't watched QVC for some years now, except tuning in when I'm interested. There are a lot of interesting documentaries on YouTube that I can listen to hands free via the headphones and do things at home.

Fed up to the back teeth of beauty shows. There is only so much stuff that can be applied to your body on a daily basis. I would never get out of the house it I did that. It is all so boring .......

Last year I think it was discovered that beauty accounts for 75% of sales for QVC, then came fashion and the rest followed.

So of course if that is the cash cow for QVC they will be pushing it to death. I used to love the beauty shows now never watch as it's like watching paint dry.

same old same old and the hard sell is very irritating even though its hilarious at times

And yet, even I who knows as little about as “our resident QUALIFIED beauty expert, can see that beauty brands that Jo public hadn’t a notion , of came to Q, had a number of TSVs and suddenly they were on the DHS and left Q.

Diamonique 2.3ct tw Ultimate Glamour Circle Pendant & Chain Sterling Silver
Item Number: 320896
QVC Price £30.00
Todays Special Value Price £21.96
P&P £2.95

This glittering circle pendant necklace from Diamonique is made from plated sterling silver and features a collection of 48 hand-set white simulated diamonds, including larger round stones set in a circle design, accented with intricate detailing on the sides, which is studded with smaller stones. Presented with a stunning sparkle chain, this on-trend piece will soon become a favourite in your jewellery collection.

Nail this season's trends - mixed plating and circles are already popular jewellery trends that will continue well into 2018. Combining the two makes this beautiful necklace an on-trend yet staple piece of jewellery you can wear time and time again.

Three stunning finishes - choose from Rhodium-plated for a classic look, or mix up your metals with the stunning Gold-plated or fashionable Rose Gold-plated options, both with rhodium accents.

The six Cs of Diamonique - this lovely necklace features the six Cs of Diamonique - unbeatable Clarity, great Carat weight, believable clear Colour, like diamonds, low Cost, beautifully Cut stones, and a piece that exudes Confidence. The clarity of each stone ensures optimum sparkle as the light can travel through perfectly.

Round-cut white simulated diamonds: 16 x (3.25mm), 32 x (1mm)
Plated sterling silver
Lobster clasp fastening
Necklace length: 45cm (17.7")
Pendant: 2.62cm x 2.02cm (1" x 0.8")
Total equivalent diamond weights: 2.32 carats

Finish options:

Rhodium-plated
Gold-plated with rhodium accents
Rose Gold-plated with rhodium accents

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.320896

If you look at the threads on this forum there is nothing happening other than posts of beauty TSV and household TSV’s

This to me is a true indication of how boring it is when we ,who can start a thread on a flea farting, can find nothing to talk about.

Hit the nail on the head LATI. I only dip into this site a couple of times a week rather than the daily 'fix' I used to have.

Oh Lord, Alison OReilly is on again saying she's been in the 'industry' 25 years, yawn, been on qvc 5 years, double yawn, and does bespoke wedding jewellery, - who can afford to have wedding jewellery made unless you're the Duchess of Cambridge ???? Whoever has commissioned her, must be waiting a hell of a long time cos she's always on the box !!!

Latest posts

Back