IPhone 8

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I Love Chocolate

Registered Shopper
Grrr!! Lee Hohbein is really annoying me.

I’ve just got the iPhone 8 on an upgrade so was interested in listening to what he had to say re the features.

He was telling a pack of lies.

The phone CAN charge to 50% in 30 mins but you need a special USB-C cable and a higher wattage charger and the reviews I’ve read say that only a real Apple charger work (at the moment anyway).

He also said you could use Portrait mode to take photos (where it blurs the background) but this is only on 7 and 8 Plus.

So misleading.

The guy is so fake and an obvious Apple fanboy, he makes my blood boil to be honest.

The guff he spouts about Apple products is amazing. Much like Janice on Idealworld, he implies that only iPhones/iPads/Macs can do the features that he mentions, which is nonsense of course.

Although when he describes the screen on an Amazon Echo Show as being breathtaking, and the sound being incredible, you just know he is talking out of his backside. I like the Echo show, but it is clearly built to a price.

And it is nauseating when he is trying to convince people that a near £2000 Apple Mac is probably the most powerful pc you could own....well, nuff said really....obvious lies.

How do these people get jobs being "experts"?

When there is a product on QVC which requires a real understanding of how things work, the pros & cons please can Those of you on this Forum who can provide the TRUTH please post as you have here! Then we can mute the likes of Lee & Abbi who I can’t watch on any account. Thanks!

The guy is so fake and an obvious Apple fanboy, he makes my blood boil to be honest.

The guff he spouts about Apple products is amazing. Much like Janice on Idealworld, he implies that only iPhones/iPads/Macs can do the features that he mentions, which is nonsense of course.

Although when he describes the screen on an Amazon Echo Show as being breathtaking, and the sound being incredible, you just know he is talking out of his backside. I like the Echo show, but it is clearly built to a price.

And it is nauseating when he is trying to convince people that a near £2000 Apple Mac is probably the most powerful pc you could own....well, nuff said really....obvious lies.

How do these people get jobs being "experts"?

He’s an obvious Apple fanboy when he’s shilling Q’s eyewateringly overpriced Apple kit otherwise he’s a fanboy of whatever brand in front of him.

What a snake eyed creep, the way he contradicts himself with the ‘added value’ tech support carp when he’s just said Apple kit is a doddle to use is astonishing.

I wish he and Abby would disappear :mysmilie_59:

That's the bit that always gets me. "Apple products are so easy to use even my mum can use one" ......"this tech support is great value because I'm always getting questions from viewers about how to do certain things"

As a fairly recent convert to Apple technology, I can confirm that it is pretty much idiot proof. I bought direct from apple, and foolishly shelled out for apple care on my MacBook, but haven't needed it once, and it was a complete waste of money!
If you have any issues (rare) you can easily find out how to sort them out on the apple support pages and forums, which are excellent - and free!

I'm just watching a bit of the iPhone 8 presentation now, and man what a blow for some customers. Up until a couple of weeks ago they were selling the iPhone 7 for the same price on the QVC Xmas channel. I really hope anybody who bought one over Christmas sends it back and gets this newer one instead.

Latest posts

Back