Alpha H Skincare TSV 10/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The last couple of TSVs with the new launches were not a success judging by the reviews.

Alpha-H seems to have lost its way - just lots of new products for the sake of it. The original glycolic feature is now done better and cheaper by others.

Alpha-H seems to have lost its way - just lots of new products for the sake of it. The original glycolic feature is now done better and cheaper by others.

sad but true. plus they don't do complete systems in the tsv's just odd combinations or three of the same.

Yeah I think it's the 'Q' effect - loads of brands seem to go that way on Q: Mally, Laura Geller etc etc - they all seem to feel obliged to constantly bring out new products, vs concentrating on their hero products. Maybe why other brands elect to leave Q as they don't want their brand diluted to fulfill Q's sales targets...

bringing out new products keeps people buying more and more beauty kits.

Exactly and as we've seen from the others and now Alpha H, it sure as hell doesn't do the brand any good. I'd love to see a breakdown of Q sales from new customers vs more established customers - like most big companies, they seem to place more importance on attracting new customers than keeping old ones.

The best Alpha H TSV for me was the one with the choice of cleanser 500 ml, but there was a but, they launched the eye spf in that TSV, that made most people's eyes run, and it also rolls off a bit. Having said this, the Ultrasun eye cream is awful, it's thick, leaves white residue and rolls off, also got it as a part of TSV.

The best Alpha H TSV for me was the one with the choice of cleanser 500 ml, but there was a but, they launched the eye spf in this TSV, that made most people's eyes run, and it also rolls off a bit. Having said this, the Ultrasun eye cream is awful, it's thick, leaves white residue and rolls off, also got it as a part of TSV.

My fave Alpha H TSV was the one with the Rose Liquid Gold and the LG serum and moisturiser, it really did give my tired-looking skin a complete overhaul and the old 'pore doors' are definitely smaller than they were before, hoorah!

alpha h is the most active of the spa brands on qvc and Perricone is to as it offers resurfacing in most of its moisturisers not that it says that

Yes. Oh, the Liquid Gold got a new packaging...and the Balancing Cleanser again, well, that's my set!:)

Latest posts

Back