Container Gardening TSV 11/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i have got rid of a lot of my containers find them taking up too much space now i have my birds

And don’t forget everybody .. don’t buy the cheap ( pardon the pun) bird seed ... buy Richards !! Other wise they can choke on it !! .. :mysmilie_10:

I’m sick of hearing about RJ’s seed. The whole idea conjures up a nightmare scenario.

Ditto with his Root Booster. Never mind Wet and Forget. I wish he’d stop bouncing on the balls of his feet, reminds me of Zebedee.

Mr CC bought some bird food that was stuffed to the brim of the bag with wheat. Mr Jackson would have a hairy canary if he saw it. Not a pigeon in sight though I have to say and the other birds are eating it, albeit very slowly. I'd try RJs birdfood if he would do a small bag so we could try it without having to shell out the best part of £30.

I'm interested to see what the TSV will be. I do like my garden.

CC

candycane, I love my garden too and spend many hours “pottering”. I also spend what I consider a fortune on it. This is why I get so disappointed and frustrated that QVC have very little that appeals to me and the occasional thing that does catch my eye is too expensive.

We can but hope for the new season.

Like candycane, I'd probably give his bird food a go if it came in a much smaller bag. I don't want to store a huge bag of it in the house and don't relish the thought of tromping down the garden every day to collect it from the barn to fill up a bird feeder. I'm surrounded by trees and would get even more birds than I do at the moment if the claims made are correct.

Maybe I'll bite the bullet, try it and let everyone know. We get so many birds coming in for food, even Joe Crow is hopping around the lawn now searching for food so I would hate to disappoint them. No pigeons though, maybe they are townies (we've moved to the country).

CC

Latest posts

Back