Tarte Cosmetics TSV 25/03/18

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Tarte Cosmetics TSV 25/03/18

apparently the next Tarte Cosmetics TSV is on the 25/03/18 & it might contain one of the two new shape tape founations either the hydrating or matte

Thanks warwa100, charlie , honey72, faerie , Beketaten and 2 others thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    What would you all prefer? I would definitely prefer the hydrating one because as I get older my skin is getting dryer.......knowing my luck it'll be the matte one because it seems to be more popular due to lots of people having oily skin. Mind you, knowing me I'll still get it and MAKE it work by mixing it with some face oil lol. I'm beyond help haha

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Hydrating. I have read reviews of both, quite a lot of comments about how not enough shades for those with darker skin. No doubt we will get the usual Fair, Light(Sand) etc from QVC.

Post Thanks / Like

Hydrating for me too please - they are 35 on tarte.com, so too expensive unless in a TSV.
    I’m quite liking the stick foundation though, although it only seems to last for 2 months ��

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkywinky150 View Post
    Hydrating for me too please - they are 35 on tarte.com, so too expensive unless in a TSV.
    I’m quite liking the stick foundation though, although it only seems to last for 2 months ��
    Wish it was matte as my skin is STILL oily, sigh - I agree Tinkywinky, didn't think the stick foundation was great at first but it has definitely grown on me.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be hoping for the matte option too as I have a combination skin.

Post Thanks / Like

All hell is breaking loose over this foundation. Tarte is being accused of being racist! Boycotting being mentioned by many.

Also, it has been found out the ingredients are exactly the same as one of their other foundations. Well the hydrating version they admitted working on making it hydrating.

This seems to have turned into a massive disaster for Tarte.
    Thanks Breeze , Akimbo , Tarketta , shopperholic thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've just ordered some things from their site taking advantage of the free p+p,( usually over 15€ to Spain)!1 For 1€ more, they had a blister of the new foundation so I chose the hydrating one to try.
    Likes Tarketta , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

People asking about the TSV on Facebook. Someone has said Leigh saying its the Hydrating version.

Now, some bloggers have compared ingredients and it seems Shape Tape Hydrating has the exact same ingredients as the Rainforest of the Sea.
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    People asking about the TSV on Facebook. Someone has said Leigh saying its the Hydrating version.

Now, some bloggers have compared ingredients and it seems Shape Tape Hydrating has the exact same ingredients as the Rainforest of the Sea.
    Tarte Shape Tape Hydrating foundation has the same ingredients as the Tarte Hybrid gel Foundation apparently...... not the Rainforest of the Sea.
    I've already got that one,how crafty are they if this is true! I'll probably still go for it though depending what else is in the TSV. If it's lights camera lashes mascara AGAIN I shall scream lol!!!
    Thanks donna255 thanked for this post
    Likes Tarketta liked this post