Tarte Cosmetics TSV 25/03/18 - Page 14

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I was really hoping it wasn't true as I did not like the palette in the first one and gave it away and I specifically ordered the AD for the Dream Big palette. I will be fuming if they've done that and it will go straight back - although maybe they've sent us out the same one again without charging us deliberately?????
    Likes Sooze liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    I will try to attach a photo on auto delivery
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D41CFBA4-6699-4E5F-A0DE-392DD8C293E0.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	15873  
    Thanks honey72, Sooze , Tarketta thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

When a set goes to air as a TSV there will be separate number for the single and AD items but then in the order list and on the invoice it we often show the single drop number. I've rung up to check I did actually order the AD item. Never abandon hope until the box arrives.
    Thanks honey72, Sooze , Tarketta thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

We all know we ordered the auto delivery or it wouldn’t have generated another drop (mind you it is QVC so perhaps that was a stupid thing to say). I went back in my emails and for all the auto deliveries the confirmation shows the single drop item number as that is the product, the different item number must just be to set up an auto delivery. However all my subsequent drops have a different new number allocated to the second or subsequent drop if not identical to the first. This is why the same item number worries me, just hope they allocated same number in error. Tarte would have agreed what they were sending for June drop even if they couldn’t meet the timescale agreed - I hope.

Thanks honey72 thanked for this post
    Likes Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I hope all of you get the set you expected. If they're sending out duplicate sets to the first drop thinking folk will accept it or not notice they're in for a shock when the returns and complaints start rolling it. If they couldn't get the correct set they could have offered buyers the duplicate or agreed to cancel. It's Tarte who'll stand the loss of the returns; QVC just loses its admin time and cut of the profits from lost sales.

What QVC fail to grasp is the loss of goodwill this sort of speculation causes. I've looked forward to a set arriving only to get the stock "we've identified a quality issue.." letter. For me it sets off a thought-process that detaches me from the anticipation, which then makes if easier to return or cancel. Remember the "they're stuck on a ship mid-atlantic" howler?

I wonder whether Leigh will close down her "Leigh tarte for QVC" facebook page? She'll have folk asking her on there if they haven't realised she's leaving.
    Likes Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Mine has just landed and it is the second drop that we signed up for, phew x
    Thanks Tarketta thanked for this post
    Likes Akimbo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sooze View Post
    Oh thank goodness for that!!! I'm hoping mine gets delivered today, although it's showing as 'at the national sorting hub' as of yesterday's date so I'm not too hopeful :(

Post Thanks / Like

Bizarrely the receipt with parcel has the auto delivery option item number of 236100. The box had the barcode sticker with item number 234358 (presume the correct number for drop two) but another sticker was put over the top with the 234127 first drop item number. As 234127 was live yesterday with picture of first drop, will any new buyers be in for a surprise????!
    Likes Akimbo , Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Clear as mud then!

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Sooze View Post
    Mine has just arrived too and is the second drop hooray!! Sorry QVC for getting my knickers in a twist over nothing
    Thanks Tarketta thanked for this post