Tarte Cosmetics TSV 25/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What would you all prefer? I would definitely prefer the hydrating one because as I get older my skin is getting dryer.......knowing my luck it'll be the matte one because it seems to be more popular due to lots of people having oily skin. Mind you, knowing me I'll still get it and MAKE it work by mixing it with some face oil lol. I'm beyond help haha :mysmilie_17:

Hydrating. I have read reviews of both, quite a lot of comments about how not enough shades for those with darker skin. No doubt we will get the usual Fair, Light(Sand) etc from QVC.

Hydrating for me too please - they are £35 on tarte.com, so too expensive unless in a TSV.
I’m quite liking the stick foundation though, although it only seems to last for 2 months

Hydrating for me too please - they are £35 on tarte.com, so too expensive unless in a TSV.
I’m quite liking the stick foundation though, although it only seems to last for 2 months ��

Wish it was matte as my skin is STILL oily, sigh - I agree Tinkywinky, didn't think the stick foundation was great at first but it has definitely grown on me.

All hell is breaking loose over this foundation. Tarte is being accused of being racist! Boycotting being mentioned by many.

Also, it has been found out the ingredients are exactly the same as one of their other foundations. Well the hydrating version they admitted working on making it hydrating.

This seems to have turned into a massive disaster for Tarte.

I've just ordered some things from their site taking advantage of the free p+p,( usually over 15€ to Spain)!1 For 1€ more, they had a blister of the new foundation so I chose the hydrating one to try.

People asking about the TSV on Facebook. Someone has said Leigh saying its the Hydrating version.

Now, some bloggers have compared ingredients and it seems Shape Tape Hydrating has the exact same ingredients as the Rainforest of the Sea.

People asking about the TSV on Facebook. Someone has said Leigh saying its the Hydrating version.

Now, some bloggers have compared ingredients and it seems Shape Tape Hydrating has the exact same ingredients as the Rainforest of the Sea.

Tarte Shape Tape Hydrating foundation has the same ingredients as the Tarte Hybrid gel Foundation apparently...... not the Rainforest of the Sea.
I've already got that one,how crafty are they if this is true! I'll probably still go for it though depending what else is in the TSV. If it's lights camera lashes mascara AGAIN I shall scream lol!!!

Presumably there will be some of their ubiquitous neutral eyeshadows? Either in the TSV or featured on the day... I have a hard time telling the difference from one palette to another.

I'll be out, especially if it's the hydrating foundation - I wasn't impressed with the last palette (Ladies' Night) either, it was poor quality compared to other Tarte palettes I have.

I will say I love Shape Tape concealer but the rest of the products I am just bored with. How many versions of bronze eyeshadow can one have? They never seem to bring the single blushers to QVC, those are raved about products from the brand since day one. We have got the Xmas set of four which are never the normal shades from them.

To be honest, rose gold just sounds like the normal type of shades they put in the TSV palettes.

Oh, and their lipstick sticks in TSV are for me awful shades. We get bright pink or a sort of coral pink.

apparently there is lights camera lashes mascara & a lipstick & palette in rose gold kinda colours if you know what i mean

Oh no not the dreaded lights camera lashes mascara AGAIN! Why don't they change it up a bit sometimes? It's getting a bit boring now x

Latest posts

Back