Tarte Cosmetics TSV 25/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SCW/anyone - has anybody heard anything about the second drop of this TSV as it's due in the next week or so but I haven't heard a peep?

I know we've got another Tarte TSV coming up on 30/6 so I'd love to know what's in that just in case I want to cancel the second drop.

Thanks!

I think it's due on the 23rd of June, well that's what CS told me on the phone when I phoned to cancel the IT cosmetics AD. I'd like to know what's in the new Tarte TSV too.......it'll probably be the Amazonian clay foundation because we haven't had that one for a while, or the powder one. Both of them can be quite drying though, especially if your skin is really dry like mine. Of course I'll still buy it if there's a nice eyeshadow palette included and make the foundation work lol x

I think it's due on the 23rd of June, well that's what CS told me on the phone when I phoned to cancel the IT cosmetics AD. I'd like to know what's in the new Tarte TSV too.......it'll probably be the Amazonian clay foundation because we haven't had that one for a while, or the powder one. Both of them can be quite drying though, especially if your skin is really dry like mine. Of course I'll still buy it if there's a nice eyeshadow palette included and make the foundation work lol x

Honey72 - I got all excited when I saw the money for the second drop had been set aside on my credit card (since 19th June) but it's still stuck on Awaiting Stock - does yours say the same?

Sincerely hope this isn't more 'second drop stuck on boat' nonsense!

I think it's due on the 23rd of June, well that's what CS told me on the phone when I phoned to cancel the IT cosmetics AD. I'd like to know what's in the new Tarte TSV too.......it'll probably be the Amazonian clay foundation because we haven't had that one for a while, or the powder one. Both of them can be quite drying though, especially if your skin is really dry like mine. Of course I'll still buy it if there's a nice eyeshadow palette included and make the foundation work lol x[/QUOTE

Seems it is a duo of the Shape Tape Concealer with a sponge!:wonder:

As for the auto delivery of the last TSV, an ongoing theme with AD and Tarte always delayed. Boat bringing the stock over got stuck was an excuse given before.

Honey72 - I got all excited when I saw the money for the second drop had been set aside on my credit card (since 19th June) but it's still stuck on Awaiting Stock - does yours say the same?

Sincerely hope this isn't more 'second drop stuck on boat' nonsense!

Yes mine is still awaiting stock too.....I really hope we'll get it as I love Tarte and this has been one of my favourite TSV's to date. Fingers crossed it'll change to dispatched very soon xx

Yes mine is still awaiting stock too.....I really hope we'll get it as I love Tarte and this has been one of my favourite TSV's to date. Fingers crossed it'll change to dispatched very soon xx

Me too, I've wanted the Dream Big palette since it came out last year, plus everything else in the kit is great - we don't get another sponge though do we? I don't even use the first one!

Fingers crossed indeed it's dispatched soon :)

Me too, I've wanted the Dream Big palette since it came out last year, plus everything else in the kit is great - we don't get another sponge though do we? I don't even use the first one!

Fingers crossed indeed it's dispatched soon :)

I really want the Dream Big palette too and it's £30 on the tarte website! Yes we should get another sponge with this one.....I hope so anyway as I use mine everyday and it's starting to look a bit grubby. You and I seem to be on here buying lots of TSV's lol. We should swap the things we don't use with each other......or just stop buying so much.......which lets face it isn't going to happen any time soon is it :mysmilie_17:

I really want the Dream Big palette too and it's £30 on the tarte website! Yes we should get another sponge with this one.....I hope so anyway as I use mine everyday and it's starting to look a bit grubby. You and I seem to be on here buying lots of TSV's lol. We should swap the things we don't use with each other......or just stop buying so much.......which lets face it isn't going to happen any time soon is it :mysmilie_17:

Exactly, it's still a really popular palette and would cost a fair amount to get it shipped over from the US so I hope it arrives and is as beautiful as it looks in the pics!

Honey72 - I'm more than happy to post you both sponges cos I don't like using them and they'll only sit in my immense stash (I do indeed but a LOT) and go all crumbly :mysmilie_59:

Exactly, it's still a really popular palette and would cost a fair amount to get it shipped over from the US so I hope it arrives and is as beautiful as it looks in the pics!

Honey72 - I'm more than happy to post you both sponges cos I don't like using them and they'll only sit in my immense stash (I do indeed but a LOT) and go all crumbly :mysmilie_59:

That would be great but only if you let me send you something back :mysmilie_12:

It's still showing as AWAITING STOCK at the moment :( x

That would be great but only if you let me send you something back :mysmilie_12:

It's still showing as AWAITING STOCK at the moment :( x

Ah that's so sweet Honey72 but as long as I don't need it, I'd rather it goes to a good home - not sure how to do this mind, do you want to message me?

I know, I checked earlier but I think someone earlier in the thread mentioned 23rd June so here's hoping eh!!!! x

Ah that's so sweet Honey72 but as long as I don't need it, I'd rather it goes to a good home - not sure how to do this mind, do you want to message me?

I know, I checked earlier but I think someone earlier in the thread mentioned 23rd June so here's hoping eh!!!! x

Oh dear I think that someone was me and it was just a vague guess after trying to remember what customer services told me on the phone lol. I'll message you later on and try to think of something I could send you.......there must be something you don't have in your stash haha x

I’ve just received a letter from QVC stating they can’t send my order as quickly as promised as it’s proved more popular than they thought. They will try to fulfill the order in 30 days, if not they will cancel it.
What utter rubbish - they knew exactly how many they were selling on auto delivery, so they are obviously lying to cover up something, maybe price has gone up due to Trump taxes and they won’t pay the difference.
I have 2 of these on order in 2 different shades, so will be interesting if they cancel both orders.
This order was done before the TSV went to air, so if mine was one of the first auto deliveries to be ordered it obviously has nothing to do with it being too popular, as the letter states.

People complaining on the Q Facebook, they know how many needed for the AD yet every single time there is a problem.

Oh, and it is not confirmed the TSV on 30th is a Shape Tape Duo Concealer.

People complaining on the Q Facebook, they know how many needed for the AD yet every single time there is a problem.

Oh, and it is not confirmed the TSV on 30th is a Shape Tape Duo Concealer.

it is confirmed that its the tsv as this is an extract from Will's facebook page "Will Gowing with tarte cosmetics."

"tarte cosmetics will be launching this Today's Special Value offer at QVC UK next week > https://bit.ly/2IjrTNJ

See the #ShapeTape duo LIVE on #QVC on Saturday 30th June. There will also be a chance to order early online, look out for the special pre-order link here on my Will Gowing Facebook page"

I’ve just received a letter from QVC stating they can’t send my order as quickly as promised as it’s proved more popular than they thought. They will try to fulfill the order in 30 days, if not they will cancel it.
What utter rubbish - they knew exactly how many they were selling on auto delivery, so they are obviously lying to cover up something, maybe price has gone up due to Trump taxes and they won’t pay the difference.
I have 2 of these on order in 2 different shades, so will be interesting if they cancel both orders.
This order was done before the TSV went to air, so if mine was one of the first auto deliveries to be ordered it obviously has nothing to do with it being too popular, as the letter states.

Thanks for the info, I haven't received a letter so wouldn't have known otherwise. How ****** disappointing if we don't get it......I really want the palette too :(

I avoided ordering more of the foundation from USA when they had 30% off as I knew I had 2 auto deliveries coming - wished I’d ordered more now when they had the offer.

it is confirmed that its the tsv as this is an extract from Will's facebook page "Will Gowing with tarte cosmetics."

"tarte cosmetics will be launching this Today's Special Value offer at QVC UK next week > https://bit.ly/2IjrTNJ

See the #ShapeTape duo LIVE on #QVC on Saturday 30th June. There will also be a chance to order early online, look out for the special pre-order link here on my Will Gowing Facebook page"

Yes, I wasn't paying attend and posted not instead of now.

Has anyone heard anything more about the auto delivery drop? I haven’t had any communication from QVC.

No, I’ve not heard anything else.
I’ve posted a message on Leighs Facebook page, but no answer either

Good news , it looks like the auto delivery will be on its way soon as it now says “ in process” on my account page.

Latest posts

Back