Tarte Cosmetics TSV 25/03/18 - Page 13

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkywinky150 View Post
    Good news , it looks like the auto delivery will be on its way soon as it now says “ in process” on my account page.
    Mine too, yippeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Likes honey72, Sooze liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarketta View Post
    And mine.......hooray lol!!! xx
    Likes Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I did put this down in Health and Beauty but TK Maxx had the Rainforest of the Sea palette II in my local branch.
    Thanks Tarketta thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Even better it's showing as shipped now, yipeeeeeee lol! Is yours? What are we like haha! x

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by honey72 View Post
    Even better it's showing as shipped now, yipeeeeeee lol! Is yours? What are we like haha! x
    Mine's been shipped too, wahoo!!! Annoyingly it won't arrive in time for my hols (heading off on Saturday) but at least it will be waiting for me when I get home :)

Weirdly they haven't taken the money for it - they set aside the money when the drop was originally due but that went back onto my card and I can't see they've applied for it again...strange!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a bit concerned as checking again and this shipment has the same item number as the first TSV drop - surely each drop, if it is different, has a different item number? They haven't sent us the first drop again have they????

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a bit concerned as checking again and this shipment has the same item number as the first TSV drop - surely each drop, if it is different, has a different item number? They haven't sent us the first drop again have they????
    OMG you're right! I bet they've sent the same one again! Surely they can't be that thick can they? I've looked at previous auto delivery orders I've had they've all got different numbers unlike this one so maybe it's a cock up.
    I suppose we'll just have to cross our fingers and wait it out

Post Thanks / Like

I've just phoned customer services and as far as she could tell we've been sent the EXACT same one out AGAIN!!

I am fuming.......what a complete an utter waste of time if it is the same one. That long wait for nothing :(

Post Thanks / Like

I've just phoned customer services and as far as she could tell we've been sent the EXACT same one out AGAIN!!

I am fuming.......what a complete an utter waste of time if it is the same one. That long wait for nothing :(

Oh and by the way, does anyone have the original auto delivery details because she was trying to say that it was always going to be the exact same set sent out again and I know for a fact it bloody wasn't!
    Likes Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Oh and by the way, does anyone have the original auto delivery details because she was trying to say that it was always going to be the exact same set sent out again and I know for a fact it bloody wasn't!
    Post #53 on page 6 has the breakdown of what is in each drop. SCW posted the details and I believe it comes from the QVC listing.
    Thanks honey72, Tarketta thanked for this post