Tarte Cosmetics TSV 25/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the taupe shades are very easy to wear and suit most people. However all the Tarte palates I have have these. I'd be tempted by something more pinky, plum-y, forest green, petrol

Any more info on the Tarte TSV>??? i rather temped... i in need of a good foundation....my skin is showing its age and is looking haggered so i need a pick me up and a few products to make me gorjuz!!!!

I think the taupe shades are very easy to wear and suit most people. However all the Tarte palates I have have these. I'd be tempted by something more pinky, plum-y, forest green, petrol

QVC always say the taupes suit everyone, but really they don't. There are warm taupes and cool taupes. If you have a cool skintone the warm taupes are unflattering, and the same is true if you try wearing cool taupes on a warm skintone. They can also be insipid on deeper skintones and too harsh on the very fair skins.

I am lucky I can wear both warm and cool the same with foundation, but 20,000 shades of taupe from Tarte gets so boring.

I am going to buy a Viseart Tryst palette instead, no doubt the same price as the whole TSV from Tarte but its always about the quality texture and pigment from them.

Was looking forward to this but not sure now.
Those palettes look VERY warm toned, almost orange, & look to be cardboard rather than the lovely metal ones.
The lipsticks look dark too, great Morticia potential :sad:

Has anyone tried that particular foundation?

I'm rather tempted. Ive looked on the internet about the eye palette, i rather like some of the shades. Never bought tarte before but have been compared to one so it could be the ideal match!

Looking forward to trying this foundation. Not sure of the colours in the auto delivery, but QVC photos are never that reliable for colour, it’s probably much better in real life.

Ah, the dreaded Light Sand which is yellow based.

I see a poster on the QVC Facebook page put up a youtube video from a reviewer about how the foundation is the exact same product as the hydra gel.

Latest posts

Back