Tarte Cosmetics TSV 25/03/18 - Page 3

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the taupe shades are very easy to wear and suit most people. However all the Tarte palates I have have these. I'd be tempted by something more pinky, plum-y, forest green, petrol

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Quote Originally Posted by neelia View Post
    I think the taupe shades are very easy to wear and suit most people. However all the Tarte palates I have have these. I'd be tempted by something more pinky, plum-y, forest green, petrol
    they done one just like that but it was in clearence for ages then got pulled so they stick to the same ones
    Likes neelia liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Oh shame I missed it.

Post Thanks / Like

Any more info on the Tarte TSV>??? i rather temped... i in need of a good foundation....my skin is showing its age and is looking haggered so i need a pick me up and a few products to make me gorjuz!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OokeyKat View Post
    Any more info on the Tarte TSV>??? i rather temped... i in need of a good foundation....my skin is showing its age and is looking haggered so i need a pick me up and a few products to make me gorjuz!!!!
    wont be till next weekend at the earliest im expecting

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
    wont be till next weekend at the earliest im expecting
    SUPERCOOLWILLOW how do you get the secret info on TSV's lol?? Are you positive it's the lights camera lashes mascara this time? Fingers crossed it isn't......I live in hope haha x

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by neelia View Post
    QVC always say the taupes suit everyone, but really they don't. There are warm taupes and cool taupes. If you have a cool skintone the warm taupes are unflattering, and the same is true if you try wearing cool taupes on a warm skintone. They can also be insipid on deeper skintones and too harsh on the very fair skins.
    Likes shopperholic , charlie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I am lucky I can wear both warm and cool the same with foundation, but 20,000 shades of taupe from Tarte gets so boring.

I am going to buy a Viseart Tryst palette instead, no doubt the same price as the whole TSV from Tarte but its always about the quality texture and pigment from them.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Great, thanks Sazza, hopefully it will go live soon