Tarte Cosmetics TSV 25/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine has just arrived too and is the second drop hooray!! Sorry QVC for getting my knickers in a twist over nothing :mysmilie_17:

Mine is now with the courier so I will be able to pick it up later AND take it on holiday, hoorah! As for Q, they may yet have ballsed this up re folks ordering the first drop, so no apologies required ;)

Honey72 - I've PM'ed you re the sponge, but it keeps telling me your inbox is full so I've no idea if it's sent or if I've spammed you with about 5 versions of the same message!

Honey72 - I've PM'ed you re the sponge, but it keeps telling me your inbox is full so I've no idea if it's sent or if I've spammed you with about 5 versions of the same message!

Oh no how strange lol, I've only one message in my inbox so not sure what's going on? Did you get my earlier message? x

Well I received mine this evening and I'm very pleased indeed - the palette is every bit as beautiful as I hoped it would be...although it's berluddy tiny so I wouldn't have been best pleased to pay £30! The lippy is also much nicer than I thought it would be, a sort of russet colour, so I'm very happy with that too - thank goodness!!!!

Both of my auto deliveries have arrived and the palette is much nicer than in the photos.
I just wish QVC would be honest about the real reason for delay - we would be much more forgiving if they just said that shipment is delayed due to boat arriving late !
Strangely I only received 1 letter for the 1st order, my 2nd order, under a different order number, was not notified as hav8ng any problems, so they can’t even inform every customer !

Latest posts

Back