Grace Fashion Collection TSV 12/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As a tall and very broad shouldered lass I have to avoid anything of this style like the plague. Unless I want to look like an American football quarterback batwing anything is a big no no for me but this tsv reminds me of old fashioned floral cushion covers or curtains.

Grace Chiffon Overlay Tunic
Item Number: 172090
QVC Price £42.00
Todays Special Value Price £26.98
P&P £2.95

This floaty chiffon top features a gorgeous digital floral print in your choice of four classic and seasonal colour options, plus a V-neckline and short sleeves. Created especially for QVC and designed to flatter all figures while solving that daily 'what to wear' dilemma, this Grace top will be the focal point of your outfit.

Designed for you - this top is designed to feel as good as it looks. The lining ensures a comfortable fit and feel against the body.

Dress for the season - begin your transition to springtime with this lightweight piece. It will look as good with jeans and boots while there's still a chill in the air, as it will with a skirt and sandals once the sunshine emerges.

100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black
Navy
Pink
Light Blue

Garment measurements:

Chest: 8: 84cm (33.1"), 10: 88cm (34.6"), 12: 92cm (36.2"), 14: 98.2cm (38.7"), 16: 104.4cm (41.1"), 18: 110.6cm (43.5"), 20: 117.8cm (46.4"), 22: 124cm (48.8"), 24: 130cm (51.2"), 26: 136cm (53.5"), 28: 142cm (55.9"), 30: 148cm (58.3"), 32: 154cm (60.6")
Length: 8 - 12: 70.5cm (28.7"), 14: 71cm (28"), 16: 71.5cm (28.2"), 18: 72cm (28.3"), 20: 76.5cm (30.2"), 22: 77cm (30.25"), 24: 77.5cm (30.5"), 26: 78cm (30.7"), 28: 78.5cm (30.9"), 30: 79cm (31.1")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.172090

On the right person, who was wearing the right trousers & footwear, this could look quite good. However, the patterns & colours would have to be different so it's a no from me. A couple of years ago I found a gossamer fine poncho style scarf in the bargain bin at a garden centre; I loved the colours, it was £4 & I thought if it wasn't right for me it could always be a gift. I decided to make arms by putting in a few stitches about 1/3 down on both sides, I wear it with a black camisole & black trousers & always get asked where I bought it. Love a bargain.:heart:

I think the problem is that the brand is covering a very wide range of sizes, and its reflected in the cheap looking fabric. Very large gals will appreciate having sizes to accommodate them, but shouldn't have to compromise on awful cheap prints and designs that do not flatter. If batwings are a 'must' then at least have them more shaped rather than the 'floaty-galleon in full sail' look.

This garment seems too short, a loose oversized garment needs a bit more length to balance out the width.I am not convinced that the guest knows &/is convincing when talking about the more technical details i.e digital printing etc.& grading to larger sizes?There is mention about focus groups sounds impressive, maybe I am just too doubting?

The focus group have come out in force on Q`s facebook page saying how they just lurveeeeeeeeee this top and how Grace is such a wonderful brand etc. No doubt the majority of them have guide dogs because anybody can see this top is far from well balanced and far from a good fit on anybody.

The top IMO needs more length to balance the width.I am not sure how accurate the guest is when talking about digital printing & grading to larger sizes.Much is given to focus groups but this does not take over from the experts you would employ in their field.At best these are basic both in cut, fit and fabric, I would expect to pay a minimum price point.

a bit too basic! maybe i have got used to more interesting clothing and the thought of polyester chiffon is not a good one

“Incredible” it’s not, it’s chiffon with a flower pattern mass produced. These adjectives are so overused in the wrong context.

In the video AK is showing the pink under camy thingy and the stitching is awful.

Only watched on mute but the BA is a Pipa lookalike so what the heck would she know about average Q customer needs.

Neither the BA nor Ali K (who usually can look good in a bin bag) were a good advert for the range.

The Grace guest (Sarah?) didn't sound very confident on the launch show; she said that her favourite was the navy then contradicted herself by saying she liked the pink one the best.

Latest posts

Back