DSR???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
I understand DSR was replaced What is the new name ?..... Does the same rules apply ?
How do you word the postage refund request please I googled looking for the new name but my old addled brain couldn't find the new name
Very grateful for any help
Thanks

I don’t know what the rules are but I have had postage refunded automatically when I’ve returned an item very soon after receiving but not earrings or of course anything that has been obviously opened (like a jar of cream etc.)

I don’t know what the rules are but I have had postage refunded automatically when I’ve returned an item very soon after receiving but not earrings or of course anything that has been obviously opened (like a jar of cream etc.)

Same here, never had an issue over postage being refunded for DSR return

So do you not get your original p & p back if you order earrings, and send them back under the 'DSR'?

you should qvc say they clean them dsr was set up to make buying online a level playing field with buying in a store where you can see what your buying

you should qvc say they clean them dsr was set up to make buying online a level playing field with buying in a store where you can see what your buying

I have heard them say they clean earrings - but the cynic in me does not believe them.

Ah, have just found this below on their site regarding earrings. I have received earrings from them, though not always in sealed packaging like they state. So basically order earrings and you won't get the original p & p back if you open the packaging or, if in fact, they don't have any at all.

Some items are exempt - you do not have the legal right to cancel the following items: (I) perishable products e.g. food or flowers; (ii) audio/video recordings, DVDs or computer software that you have removed from the sealed packaging in which they were delivered to you; (iii) products made to your own specification; (iv) periodicals or magazines; and (v) sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons that you have removed from the sealed packaging e.g. Earrings or underwear.

I need not have worried about knowing the new name for DSR as in the email reply they used DSR when referring to the P&P refund.

I understand DSR was replaced What is the new name ?..... Does the same rules apply ?
How do you word the postage refund request please I googled looking for the new name but my old addled brain couldn't find the new name
Very grateful for any help
Thanks

Madaboutdogs, the consumer’s right to cancel goods is now governed by the Consumer Credit Regulations 2013, which came into force June 2014.

The right to cancel goods under the CCRs runs from the placement of the order, and ends 14 days from receipt of the order. NB: this is more generous than that under the DSRs, which was 7 days.

If a consumer wishes to cancel an order, the consumer must state this clearly, either orally or in writing. The latter, in my opinion, is preferable.

Jay

Latest posts

Back