Ecoegg TSV 13/02/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ecoegg 1kg Hard Surface Cleaner & 2 x 250ml Liquid with Sponges & Cloths
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.807347

Auto-Delivery Ecoegg 1kg Hard Surface Cleaner & 2 x 250ml Liquid with Sponges & Cloths
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.807526

QVC Price £26.00
Todays Special Value Price £16.48
P&P £4.95

Curated especially for QVC, this hard surface cleaning collection from Ecoegg includes two liquid cleaners and an extra-large clay cleaner (currently only available with us or directly from Ecoegg), plus sponges and cloths for application. Polish and protect surfaces as you clean with these versatile and gentle formulas, made from all natural ingredients.

It takes two - by giving you two different forms of Ecoegg's hard surface formula, you can adapt your cleaning to the task at hand. Use the clay for your sinks, tiles, and hob, and then swap to the less abrasive liquid if you're cleaning glass and mirrors.

Streak-free finish - you also get two sponges and microfibre cloths especially for applying the liquid and clay cleaners. Power through tough grime with the sponge, then use the cloths to clean away any residue for a gleaming result.

Stock up on the essentials - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive this collection three more times, 90 days apart, at today's fantastic price. We'll help you keep your cleaning cupboard full of your essentials.

Contains:

1 x clay hard surface cleaner (1kg)
2 x liquid hard surface cleaner (250ml)
2 x sponges
2 x microfibre cloths

Fragrance options:

Citrus
Orange
Lavender
Eucalyptus

Never heard about Astonish, going to try it ASAP on my carpet stains.
Is it sold in supermarkets? I searched online and only found it in Ocado for now.

Never heard about Astonish, going to try it ASAP on my carpet stains.
Is it sold in supermarkets? I searched online and only found it in Ocado for now.

Poundshops sell it, and places like Boyes or Yorkshire Trading those type of shops

I buy all my cleaning materials from either the Pound shops, B&M or Home Bargains. Rarely pay more than £1.99 per bottle. They might not be as environmentally friendly as EcoEgg but I use a very small amount on the cloth - I think people tend to use far too much, then waste water rinsing it away for ages.

the astonish cream lasts for ever. you only need the size of a small fingernail to clean a cooker top and the glass doors. works in the bathroom. on pans anything

Latest posts

Back