Ingrid & THAT range

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
I have said all I have to say on Yong Kim (well ‘til the next time!)but have just caught sight of Ingrid Tarrent and she looks so unwell.I am not one of her greatest fans but it is more that truly awful range that she promotes but I hope she is O.K., just haven’t seen her for a while & was taken back by her appearance.

Ingrid & THAT range

I think that the YK fashion was made for Ingrid, I don't want to be unkind but she always manage to look like what I think of a bag lady. I can't imagine Ingrid in everyday fashion...still each to their own, I dare say she would say that I am very dowdy and old fashioned.

it is not the look of the YK range that I object to which is so totally not me, but the prices they charge.I do know something of what represents value for money in the clothing industry and this range definitely IMO does not do that, no matter how much someone might like the ‘look’.(did I say I wasn’t going to comment again on YK!?)

She looks washed out & the drape of all that fabric seems to drag her down. I saw her several years ago when she was talking about animal welfare & promoting better conditions for rabbits, she looked lovely & was wearing pink & brighter make up. She's a few years older than me & I can understand that she doesn't want to look like she did in her youth but the bag lady look does her no favours.

Latest posts

Back